chapter twenty nine

Dominic

I woke up and saw isa sleeping peacefully while cuddling me like her life depends on me. I smiled to myself because for once in my life I feel contempted. I look down to her stomach which is growing a little bigger with a baby bump. I can't help myself so I rubbed the bump with my hand and spoke some quiet word to our baby.

I tought of a way to Wake isa up and a very naughty tought entered my mind. I stood up and lift the duvet of our body, I did it carefully not to wake her. I then lift her skimpy nightwear up and saw she wasn't wearing panties. I took sometime to admire my meal before I dived into it.

I used my fingers to part her p*ssy lips and saw her fat p*ssy meat. I run my tongue on it and let out a soft groan. No matter how much I taste her I will never get enough.

I sucked and licked like that was my last meal. After a while I heard soft moan coming from her and I felt her hand trying to push my head down.

"Yes dom. Please don't stop. Just like that "

I lift up my head to smile at her and I went back to my meal. This time around I added one finger and hard her moan loudly. I thrust my finger in and out of her and saw her wetness coating my finger and also running down my hand. I decided to add two more finger and she lost it.

"Fanculo papi, I need you inside of me " she moaned mixing Italian and English together.
(Fuck daddy).

I upped my speed and continue thrusting into her. I felt her clench around my hand and I knew she was about to cum but I want to tease her a little so I slowed down and almost pulled out my fingers.

" what the fuck dom. Please I need to cum" she shouted and begged at the same time. I looked at her face and saw was in misery so I decided to end it for her. I thrust my fingers in with force and continued thrusting into her. I used my thumb and ran it on her clit making her to loose it and climax around my finger. Me been the greedy man that I am, I dived into her pussy and sucked off all her juice. I don't want any of them to waste.

I stood up and pulled out my dick. Without giving her time to think I slam my dick into her and I did not just stop or wait for her to adjust. I continued thrusting into her with speed. Watching her cum undone with my finger made me loose my thinking. It was one of the things I love about her. I pulled out and slam myself back into her.

"Fuck papi.."

Hearing her call me daddy in our native tongue made me loose it and I cum deep inside of her. If it were possible for her to be pregnant again she would be because of the load of cum I poured into her.

I fell back on the bed and tried to ease my breathing. I tought she was done but no, she stood up and kneeled on the bed. She took my dick with her small hand and started rubbing me making me to groan.

"What do you want isa. Use your words"

"I want to taste you daddy " she said with a cute pout making me to be rock hard instantly.

She run her hand up and down on my dick. She brought her mouth close to my dick and brought out her tongue. She licked the top slightly making me to know she wants to tease me before giving me the pleasure I am waiting for.

"Don't tease me babygirl if not I will punish you"

I was not done with my sentence before she took the whole of me into her mouth. She bub her head up and down and use one of her hands to also run up and down. She was using the other hand to squeeze my sack softly.

She removed the dick from her mouth and went to suck on my balls and I was loosing the little control I have left. I don't want to cum like a teenager that is receiving head for the first time but she is making it hard.

She went back to sucking my dick but this time she is sucking only the cap making me to cum into her mouth. I continued sprouting out ropes of cum into her mouth.

She lifted up her head and used the back of her hand to wipe the saliva that is around her lips. I dragged her down and kissed her like there was no tomorrow.

I carried her into the bathroom and set her on the bathroom counter while I go and run us a bath. After I was done I went back and picked her up and placed her gently into the water while I also entered. I tried washing her gently but isa was giving out seductive moan making my dick to be rock hard in an instant.

I tried to hide the fact that I was hard from her but isa was not having any of it because she started rubbing her butt on my dick.

" that is it, you cannot just continue teasing me and expect me not to do any thing" I growled at her but the little minx was just smiling.

I turned around and made her stay close to the edge of the bath and brought my dick to her pussy. I thrust into her and groaned. I can never get enough of her and I also cannot get tired of the way I feel anytime I enter her. Her pussy always welcome me like am home were I belong.

There was nothing soft about the way I am fucking her. The water was splashing everywhere on the floor but I do not care. I continued Jack hammering into her making her to moan in coherently.

"Yes daddy. Fuck this pussy it is yours. Fanculo"

This girl will be the death of me. She knows just the right words to say that will make me loose my cool. I thrust into her some more and felt her clench around my dick.

"Cum with me babygirl"

That was all she needed to hear and she let herself go. Making me to also orgasm.

I pulled out of her and we both washed ourselves before leaving the bathroom. We went to the closet and each of us going to our space. We got dressed and went to the kitchen.

"What would you like to have for breakfast?"
Isa asked me.

"Pancake will be fine"

She nodded her head and went back to what she was doing while I went to my phone to settle some work. There was this client of ours who is having problem with his statement of account. According to him his company's account statement is not adding up so someone might have been stealing from him.

I perseved the Pancakes close to me making me to lift my head and saw isa placing the Pancakes and syrup on the kitchen counter. We mostly eat in the kitchen making me to sometimes question why I have a dinning room.

She sat down and we both had our breakfast.

"Would you like to visit club inferno with me I have some business I need to take care of there" I asked her.

"Of course just let me know when we will leave" she said.

"Okay. We will leave around 8:30pm and I have some work to take care off. If you need anything I will be in my study "

With that said I disappeared into my study and tried to get work done.

Vote, like and comment
What is your favourite time of the year?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.