chapter thirty one

Dominic

I gently stood up from the bed, being careful not to wake up a sleeping isa. I got dressed and picked up my phone. I kissed isa on her head and left the room. On my way out I saw sabb and pet her head a little and then am off.

I cannot get a full night of sleep know that the fligo di puttana is still breathing. I have to torture him to cure my own sanity.
( Son of a bitch).

I got to the warehouse in a record of 10mins. It was an abandoned warehouse where I torture people like him. I entered inside and saw my men around but I paid them no mind, I have a mission to accomplish. On my way to his holding cell i saw alessio.

"Alessio I did not think I will see you here hy this time. I thought you will be whoring yourself around town" I told him sarcastically.

"Ha ha not funny boss. But I know that crazy mind of yours will not rest until you teach Liam a lesson so I was just hanging around waiting for your arrival" He said while casually shrugging his shoulders.

I shook my head at him because he knew me so well. We walked down to the basement towards his cell. When I got there I saw blood dripping from all over his body and he was chained to the wall. We walked in and I saw him lift his head up to know who entered.

"Let me go man I don't know what you want from me. I don't even know you. He kept on shouting and I was getting mad every minute.

I took a washcloth that I saw on my tools table and I shook the whole thing in his mouth silencing him completely atleast for now because I would love to here his screams later.

"Vedo che sa ancora parlare" alessio said to me.
(I see he still knows how to speak).

"E mi piacerà zittire quel fligo di puttana"
(And I would love to shut this son of a bitch up)

"You my dear friend do not know me but the name isabella Marino might ring a bell" I saw him smirking at the mention of my babygirl.

"Oh that wore Bella, how does this have anything to do with her" He questioned with as much strength he could use. I saw him breathing heavily and I knew he is already tired.

I went to my table and carried a plier. I dre a stool close to where he is chained up. I took one of his hands "you see I hate people who touch people without their consent and most of all I hate pedophiles " I said with venom dripping out with every word I say.

"That bitch enjoyed every bit of what I did to her. You needed to see the scared look on her face and oh she was so pure" He said licking his bloody lips. I bgave him a blow on his cheek and took one of his finger and cut it out with the plier. He started shouting like the puttana that he is. (Bitch).

I continued without stopping and pulled out his ten fingers. I did not stop there I took my blunt knife and tried cutting of his dick. I turned and saw alessio shaking his head at me with a nauseous expression on his face. I continued trying to cut his dick and finally I was successful. I felt him go limp and I told alessio to pour him water and wake him up.

He opened his eyes with a gasp. "Am not done with you my dear friend, you cannot sleep on me" I said to him.

"Please I cannot bear this torture any longer. Please just kill me already" He pleaded.

"I believe isa said the same thing to you when you were doing those things to her and am sure you did not also stop so there is no mercy for you and we were just getting to the good part"

I took his dick and put it inside his mouth and I took the stapler on the table and stapled his mouth together. I pressed his mouth together with my palm and made him swallow his dick. I heard someone gagging beside me and I knew it was alessio but am not done.

I took the lime and salt on the table and mixed the both of them together and poured it on his wounds. He was trying ti fight his restraints but its of no use.

I tortured him some more and I remember I left isa alone at home and she will wake up ones she finds out am not on bed so I have to hurry things up. I brought out my gun and shot directly in between his eyes.

"Clean this up I have to get back to isa before she wakes up" I said to alessio.

I went to my office and washed up and then I jogged to my car and drove home. When I got inside everywhere was quiet so I thought isa was still sleeping but I was wrong. I entered our bedroom and saw isa sitting on it.

"Isa baby I have told you countless times to stop doing this " I told her softly.

"How do u expect me to sleep when your not around dom. I cannot close my eyes until am sure you're safe and with me and our baby" she told me on the brink of crying. I moved closer to her and rubbed her back. This pregnancy has made isa softer but I will not tell her that.

"Did you kill him?" She asked while eyeing Me suspiciously.

"How did you even know that I went there"

"Well for one we caught someone that hurt me in the past and I know you will not be at peace until you make him feel some kind of pain" she replied smugly.

"To answer your question, yes I tortured him and killed him. He had it coming" I told her plainly. I heard her sigh and placed her head on my shoulder. I ran my hand through her hair and started massaging her scalp.

"When we get to the office tomorrow I will give you a clients file. I want you to handle his account for him. His associates are trying to mess with him." I told her remembering valentino's account that I was suppose to give to her.

"No problem dom, go change so we can go back to bed am feeling sleepy" she commanded. I kissed her on her head and stood up. I went to our walk in closet and changed into a pyjamas pant and I went back to bed. When I got there I saw isa already lying down. I lied down and brought her close to me so I can cuddle with her.

"Ti amo Bella ragazza" I said to isa and then I placed my hand on her growing bump " Ti amo piccolo "

"Ti amo mi tesoro" she replied back. With that we both slept off.

Vote, like and comment
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.