chapter twenty seven

Dominic

I know I said I will use him as a bait but he is useless any way so change of plans.

I gathered the guys and told them my plan. Four of the guys will put a silencer on there guns and shoot the guards that are on the front gate and by the side. Our hacker will hack into their cctv and their security server. Our two snipers will go to the building opposite and shoot from there. Me and alessio will enter the estate and look for the bastard.

" ho capito ? I asked.
(Am I understood)

"Si capo " they all answered.

They all left and it was remaining me and alessio.

"Sei pronto a finire quello stronzo fratello? I asked alessio.
(Are you ready to finish of that fucker brother?)

" si andiamo fratello " He answered.
(Yes let's go brother)

With that we moved through the back entrance and entered the house. The guys are already doing there work and with the silencer no body will be alerted.

We got into his house successfully and started looking for his bedroom. We got there and saw him lying on the bed with two puttane by his sides. (Whores)

We tapped them and told them silent to leave the room. Immediately they left the bastard started using his hand to look for them. When he noticed they where not there he opened his eyes and saw alessio smirking at him.

" you what are you doing here, how did you even get in " He shouted and was about alerting his people.

" I would not do that if I were you "

Immediately he heard my voice he turned with speed almost giving me a whiplash.

"Dominic salvatore to what do I owe the pleasure " He asked sarcastically. He still has the mind to be sarcastic well he has balls I will give him that.

" alessio drag his ass to his leaving room this place is giving me the creeps"

Alessio dragged him out and we went into the living room. I sat down on one of his couch and alessio kicked his legs for him to kneel.

" so Vladimir will you tell me the reason why you are disturbing me and my business. "

" it was your fault and you brought it on your self. I came to you for alliance but you denied it because of a whore is her oussy that good "

I did not allow him  to continue in gave him a blow to his jaw making him to hiss.

" your first mistake is that you called Mia regina a puttana and second mistake is that I hate disrespect " I shouted at him my tone dripping with venom.
(My queen)

I told alessio to keep him in a chair and asked one of my guys to give me a glove. I shot him on his both knees and chat his feet.

I told alessio to take of his boxers and I immediately cut off his dick making him to wail like a pussy. I told my men to go into his kitchen and get me salt and to go to the car and bring the lime I carried.

When they brought the things I required I set for work. I poured the salt on the cut and also squeezed the lime on it. When I finished Vladimir was begging for me to kill him but I decided to wait extra 15mins to enjoy the show.

My men threw there face else where because they were scared of the sight before them. Fighe
(Pussies)

His wailing is becoming annoying so I decided to end it. I shot his heart and his forehead.

" clean this shit up I don't want word getting out that we killed him. I don't want new enemies on my neck for now." I barked at my men.

I told alessio I am leaving and told him to take care of things.

I drove home and parked the car. I got in and was startled because isa was by the door.

" che cazzo stavi facendo vincino alla porta ?"
(What the fuck were you doing by the door?)

" ti stavo aspenttando perchè non riuscivo a dormire  ed ere preocupato per te.
(I was waiting for you I could not sleep and I was worried about you)

" you sound hot when you speak Italian " i said to her.

" stop dom. Whose blood is that and for your sake I hope it is not yours " she narrowed her eyes at me.

" it is not mine and let me go and freshen up and join you know bed "

I freshened up and joined her in bed.

The next morning I opened my eyes and felt isa staring at me.

" good morning love. And you staring at me in the morning is not creepy at all " I told her sarcastically.

" morning dom and I am not creepy I am just watching you sleep".

" same difference love " I replied.

" isa what you to me last night did you mean it or you just said it cause your scared I will not return" i asked looking at her directly. I want to see her expression.

" I mean it dom I love you. I don't know when it started or how it started but all I know is that I love you so much I can't live a day without you in my life"

" you don't know how happy you've made me isa. I love you so much that it hurts. I love your smile, I love your cute pout I just love you."

" stop being sappy dom. Let's go down for breakfast am hungry" she dragged me out of bed.

We got to the kitchen and started making breakfast. When it was done she served it.

We ate the breakfast and I asked her what she wanted to do

We ate the breakfast and I asked her what she wanted to do. She said she wants to watch nickelodeon and that is my queue to leave for my home office.

I gave her a short kiss and went to my office. I started doing my work and going through some documents from my club. Thinking about club I need to go there this week end it has been a while.

Vote, like and comment
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.