chapter sixteen

Dominic

I got a call from alessio that they have lead on what is happening and that those traitors finally opened there mouths.

After leaving isa alone I drove down to my warehouse and saw alessio infront.

" boss " He greeted me.

" alessio take me to them I want to finish this and get back to my girlfriend "

Alessio stopped walking and opened his mouth and nothing came out. He closed it and opened it again but nothing.

" will you say something or will you continue making yourself look like a fool "

" Sorry boss is just that I think I heard wrong "

" and what did you hear? "

" that you want to go back to your girlfriend "

" what is wrong in that ?"

" dom you really have a girlfriend? I mean actual girlfriend not your whores "

" yes I do. Now stop with the blabbing and take me to them "

" yes boss "

We walked to the double door and opened it we climbed the stairs down which led  me to were Rico and the two others are.

" ready to talk? "

" yes boss. I was approached by the Russians when you refused there deal. They told me to be their spy and to sabotage the shipments. They promised to pay double the amount that I will demand from them. They gold me to find two other who will support me and I did. "

" you have done well Rico "

" thank you boss "

" but unfortunately we have to end our relationship  here. See you in he'll " with that I shot in between his eyes and also shot the other two.

I turned to alessio " send men to clean this up and come to my office when you are done "

With that said I left for my office. When I entered my office I sat down on my chair and my mind immediately went to isa. I am already missing her. I did not know I will be able to have this kind of feelings towards any girl. But with her every thing is different.

I thought about our night together make me to go stiff down there. Jeez she always makes me horny like a teenager. I heard my door open and alessio came inside.

" how many times will I tell you about knocking? "

" and when have I ever listened "

" fair point. So what is the update you wanted to tell me "

" well as you've heard the Russians are on our case and the shoot out on your yacht was also done by them. "

" look for a way to get in touch with Vladimir and tell him I want a meeting with him without him causing drama" I told alessio

" yes boss. So about the girlfriend. Who is she? "

" are you that dom I thought you've met isa?" I asked him.

" Sorry boss but I did not know you were that serious with her "

" I am serious with her okay and stop with this boss shit it is annoying "

" yes boss "

I immediately draw out my gun and point to his face and he raised his hands up in surrender.

" well am leaving call me later in the morning and tell me how it went with Vladimir and also my mom is hosting dinner by 8pm you can come if you like "

" sure I will be there "

I left the warehouse and drove towards isabella's house. I parked my car and made my way towards her door. I inserted the key and entered inside and saw isa sleeping on the couch. 'I thought I told her not to wait up' . I went closer to her and carried her bridal style.

She woke up immediately looking alarmed.

" shh it's me dom go back to sleep "

But I heard I stomach making noise. What the fuck has she not eaten?. I shook her to wake her up.

" isa wake up have you had your dinner? "

She immediately woke up and struggled to get free but I am not having any of that. " answer me " I said a little bit asher than I intended to.

" no " she replied quietly.

" why?" I said in a deadly calm tone because I am about to snap. She did not do any of the things I told her to do.

"I cooked dinner and tried eating but I could not because I was worried about you"

" but I told you to eat why can't you obey orders for once " I shouted at her. But I saw tears running down her face.

" am sorry I tried I really tried. Will you break up with me now? "

" what where Is that coming from. Am sorry isa please don't cry I was just upset and worried " I told her and cleaned her face.

I carried her to the kitchen and dropped her on the kitchen stool.

" sit down let me warm the dinner for us to eat "

I brought out the dinner from the fridge and put it in a microwave and waited for it to be warm. When I heard the ding sound I brought it out and put it in one plate and carried it to where she is.

I carried her and sat her on my laps and started feeding her. She protested at first but I was not having it. I fed her and also fed myself.

After eating I carried her upstairs and lay her down and went into her bathroom to freshen up. I came back and saw she was still awake.

" why are you not sleeping? "

" I could not sleep and besides I want to know how your outing went "

" it was okay "

" that's it you will not elaborate. Please I want to have alittle bit of idea of what you do "

" okay. For a while now a group of people have been sabotaging my shipments and also that shoot out at the yacht. I caught three of my men who are traitors I kept them chained and alive without food. So today they decided to talk and after they did I ended there life " I paused to observe if she will flinch but she did not so I continued.

" they told me what confirmed my suspicion. They said the Russians paid them and made them to spy for them and cause the havoc. "

" the Russians were they the ones I met at the club?"

" yes"

" was it because of me you started having problems? If only I did not interfere "

" don't blame yourself about it. I did not want to do any business with them anyway they are too sly and I don't want that. It can cause me problems in the future "

" but..." she started. I know she want to argue with me on that.

" no buts. That is the truth and don't argue with me on that and go to sleep " I told her sternly.

" yes daddy " she said immediately sending a sensation to my dick.

" don't tempt me isa and go to sleep ".

A while later I heard light snores coming from her. I stayed awake looked at her cute face and her pouty mouth making me to smile like the creep I am for her. I watched her sleep for sometime and I could not deny myself again so I gave into sleep.

Vote, comment and like
Another update for you guys
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.