chapter thirty two

Isabella

Few months later

It has been a few months since the night dom killed Liam and I am now 6 months pregnant. I am already large like a while. We are expecting twin boys. Lily comes around to help and also to know how i am doing from time to time.

To night we are going for dinner at lily's place. She invited alessio and his parents. I was in the room  preparing but I am not contempted with the way I look. I don't feel beautiful right now, I feel bloated and I cannot even bend down to buckle my shoes.

"Dom do u still find me attractive " I asked him while looking at myself in the mirror. I have never felt insecure with my looks before but this pregnancy is making me to question it. I felt hands wrap around me and he placed his face in the crook of my neck.

"You look beautiful and sexy. My sexy girlfriend, I already feel like taking you from the back in front of this mirror for you to know how hot you are right now" He said in a hoarse voice. I felt myself getting wet and I scolded myself. This is not the time to get horny.

I have never met alessio's parents but from the stories I heard from both lily and dom I believe they are nice people. I finished applying makeup and grabbed my purse. I met dom downstairs and sawnhim typing away on his phone. He lifted up his head and saw me coming. He pocketed his phone and walked up to me.

"You look beautiful my darling. Shall we? He asked.

We went to the garage and we used his bugatti. We got to his parents home and knocked on the door. A smiling lily opened the door for us. She hugged me and the dom. We entered inside and I saw Alberto sitting on the couch and watching a football game on TV.

"Hello Alberto it's been a while"

"Bella I saw both you and my son last weekend it is not that long and I also hope my son is treating both you and the babies well" alberto asked cheekily.

"He is treating me like a queen" I told him while smiling lightly.

"Ofcourse Mia regina" I heard dom. I turned and saw him walking closer to where me and his father are standing.
(My queen)

Dom hugged his dad nd put his hand around my waist. He was about saying something when we heard another knock at the door. Lily excused herself to answer the door while I took a seat because my legs are already killing me.

I saw lily and alessio conversing while they were walking to where I was seated. I looked at her back and saw a lady and a man walking in with them. Alessio has slight resemblance to the man so I assume they are his parents.

"Isabella dear this is Margaret and Pablo alessio's parents, and this is isabella my daughter in law" she introduced us. The name she called me made my cheeks flush red.

"Hello bella i have heard alot about you from lilian she never shupts up about you. You've got her smitten about you. " Margaret softly said to me.

"Hello Margaret it's nice to meet you and you too pablo" I shook hands with them.

"Alright now that the introductions are done can we all move to the dinning room dinner is ready" lily told us.

We all moved to the dinning room. Alberto sat at the head of the table while lily sat at his right and dom at his left. I sat close to dom while alessio and his parents sat opposite dom and I.

We all ate dinner together and I must say lily is a great cook. Dinner was delicious. We ate all gathered at lily's Garden that is at the back of the mansion. I must say the garden is beautiful I will ask dom if I can have something like this back at home.

"So alessio you have been too quiet tonight. Is something the matter?" I asked him quietly because he is sitting next to me.

He let out a tired sigh and I believe there is something bothering him that he does not want to share. "Bella there is nothing wrong it's just stress from work and nothing more" He replied but am not having his bullshit now.

"Alessio you must think am a kid that I will take whatever reply you give to me. This will be the last time I will ask you and I want an honest answer.

"Bella last week we saved some women and children from sex trafficking from a rival gang. Among the children I saw one small fragile girl. I spoke with her and she told me she is an orphan and was leaving on the streets before she was kidnapped. She is just 6years Bella I cannot send her back to the street. I want to adopt her but I don't know if it is the right thing to do and I am single not like I have any female at home so how can I take care of her" He released a breath of relieve after is speech.

I waited for a while to process all he told me. Dom told me about the girls they helped bit I did not really ask him the details because that does not have anything to do with me.

"Alessio you know over the last few months you have become like a brother to me even if you are a dork. You are a lovely person alessio and you also have a good heart, that little girl will be blessed to have you as a father and don't forget we are also here for you. When you think it is getting too much for you, you can call me and we will find a way around it. Look around you, you have people that will stand by whatever decision you take" I told him while patting him on his shoulder.

He finally gave a relieved sigh. "Thank you Bella, this is the reason why I told Dominic you are the best match for him. Thank you again"

We chatted with everybody for a while till I started getting tired. We stood upa and bid everyone goodbye.

"How was the dinner love?" Dom asked.

"It was lovely. It is good to have the family together every once in a while and alessio's Parents were also nice and welcoming" I said while letting out a sleepy yawn.

Dominic

I turned to my right and saw that isa is already asleep. I got down from the car and carried her bridal style to the bedroom. I laid her on the be and removed her make up from her face, I also changed her and covered her with a duvet.

This night has gone well. Thankfully alessio's parents got along with isa very well. There is just something nagging me on my mind. Isabella is someone I want to spend the rest of my life with but am scared to ask her because I cannot handle rejection from her. I love her so much but I don't want her to feel like am rushing her into things that she is not ready for. To me waiting this long is already too long for me.

Look at me thinking all this things. A year ago if you told me I will meet a woman and fall in love and also have babies on the way I will laugh at you because that was never what I wanted. But now I want nothing more than to call isa my wife, I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with her. I have already bought the ring but I need to make some kind of engagement surprise. It would have been easier if isa had friends so I can get advice from them. But it is all good because this life we hardly get someone who will stand through thick and thin with us.

Being in the mafia is not always easy and also to be the leader is worse. I always tought I will be alone since I don't want to bring a girl into this life and make her suffer with me. But being with isa is like a blessing to my dark soul. She is my personal angel and I will not change it for anything in this world.

I changed into my pyjama pant and went to bed.

Vote, comment and like
.
.
.
.
.
.
..