|Not so Holy this Holi| - Shot 1

Start from the beginning

He tried to put her down in the next moment but the woman wrapped herself around him like a money plant and tightened her arms around his neck, and her legs around his hip.

Zara Sa Ghoom Loon Main
Arre Na Re Na Re Na

"Anu, get down please", He croaked, his body frozen at such close contact with hers.

She nodded in negative vehemently and proceeded to hug him tight, declaring her love for him. "I love my Anooj, very very much.Aa..ap ne hamesha mere paas hhi...rehna"

Aa Tujhe Choom Loon Mai

He melted at her drunk sincerity and promised, "Hamesha rahoonga"

Arre Na Re Na Baba Na

And just like that, she was untangling herself from him, and running around with her arms spread akin to wings of an aeroplane.

Main Chali, Banke Hawa

Rabba Mere, Mainu Bacha

Amused, he watched her circle around him at the lyrics and shook his head at her adorable antiques.

Mausam Ye Be-Imaan, Masti Ka Ye Saman

Roko O Logon Zameen Pe, Girne Laga Aasmaan

She fluttered her dupatta at the music then and he found his eyes glued to her, as she effortlessly danced around him,killing him with her eyes, as she lip synced the song, making it explicitly clear that she was thinking of him.

Thumak Thumak Ke Jhuloongi

Main Udke Gagan Ko Chhuloongi

Readjusting his spects, he cautiously looked away when she started to sway her waist and jumped, giving him an unintentional peak at her abdomen.

Main Chali Banke Hawa

Rabba Mere Mainu Bacha

And before long, the aeroplane move came back making him laugh, yet again.

Thandi Thandi Pavan
Jalta Hai Ye Badan

He whipped on his heels then, and struggled to keep his eyes closed,as she shook her body very sensuously, before flinging her dupatta off in his direction.

Jee Chahta Hai Bana Loon

Tujhko Apna Sajan

In the while he caught it, she had walked to him,and fixed him with a very suggestive look while keeping her palm against the left side of his chest.

Hua Nahin Ye Pehle Kabhi

Meri Jaan Badal Gayi Abhi Abhi

She pulled away then, and Anuj breathed out the air he had been holding onto, lest he got drunk on her proximity. At the next lyric, he expected her to go aeroplane again, but she simply zeroed in on him, like a majestic feline, knocking the air out of his guts with her sexy smile.

Main Chali Banke Hawa

And Anuj kapadia had no clue, but he stepped back in response, her being so forthcoming, stirring troubling feelings deep within him.

Rabba Mere Mainu Bacha

He halted, as his back hit the table, and Anu stepped into his space, making his adam's apple bob. Her being drunk, was very bad for, health- his health. Oh, the side effects of love and control. Control,which by the way, was escaping him at breakneck speed owing to her drunken peak seduction skills.

Zara Sa Jhoom Loon Main

Arre Na Re Na Re Na

The table had a thaal filled with the red gulaal, and her fingers grazed the top of it, before she brought them up and traced them against the length of his face, excruciatingly slow. His breath hitched and his eyes fluttered close, as her fingers travelled from his forehead to the bridge of his nose, traversed his nostrils before they paused at his lips and his eyes flew open as her colored fingers played with his lips, tracing the outline,pulling at them gently while she bit her own and eyed his colored ones, with a heated tint.

Aa Tujhe Choom Loon Main

As she stepped on his feet, and tipped her face upward, Anuj closed his eyes, prepared for the sweetest and the most unexpected assault of his senses. But rather than his lips, his ears felt that soft touch and went aflame as she nipped at them, before her laughter chimed in them.

"Intezaar, kapadia saab. Thoda aur intezaar"

Contrary to her words however, her tongue swirled against his pinna while her fingers went below his chin and traced over his adam's apple, massaging over his throat in slow motion while her tongue did the same with his ears.

Anuj tried hard. He tried to keep his sanity and fight her drunk allure. But god, her fingers and tongue, coupled with her words were so goddamn potent that the thread of his control snapped and he wrapped his hand around her waist, crushing her against him.

Jaati Hai Tu Kahan Jaaneman Jaanejaan
Ladki Hai Tu Khoobsurat Ladka Main Naujawaan

Surprised, she looked at him and he looked back this time, his gaze conveying that his patience had been exhausted. Catching her face between his fingers and the thumb, he turned it to the other side and brushed his cheek against hers, rubbing it against hers salaciously. She clutched the collar of his kurta tight, the prickly stubble driving home the realization of being in his vicinity like never before. She was half sober, and half wasted at the point and thus was rationale enough to tell that certain boundaries were being crossed, but then she couldn't fathom one question- if this was wrong, why did it feel so right?

And her heart answered her query promptly-because this wasn't wrong. Being in love wasn't wrong. Being with your lover wasn't wrong. It felt right, because it was right.

Tujhe Gale Laga Loon Aa

Palkhon Mein Bitha Loon Aa

Anuj repeated the torture with her other cheek, and her legs gave away under the pressure of his ardor, but he held her steadily, giving her no respite, not that she wanted this sweet torture to stop.

Ho Gaya Mujhe Nasha
Rabba Mere Mainu Bacha

Once he was assured, that he had colored her thoroughly and perhaps any more would lead to her fainting, he scooped her in his arms and walked towards the bed. Seeing his usually warm eyes, lit with passion, Anupama felt shivers skitter down her spine, all the way to her toes but she could not look away, because her drunk ass could not decipher embarrassment and the only thing she was acutely aware of, was his intoxicating scent, the heat emanating from his body and his red lips, that she had highlighted with the color herself, making him look the part of the hottest Dracula alive.

He noticed her eyes searing his lips and raised a curious eyebrow questioningly. "What is it?"

Her thumb went for his lower lip and rubbed against it in response, "You look like a vampire".

Smiling coquettishly, he tilted his head and asked, "Shall I act the part, then?"

She nodded, as he climbed onto her bed on his knees, and put her down on the bed. Arms still holding onto his shoulders, as he found her seated straight, he laid his palms flat on either side of her and went for her lips. She had played him enough for the day. It was his turn now.Her arms wound around his neck in response while Anuj discarded the dupatta hanging loosely from his neck and lowered himself on her.