CH-21

AUTHOR POV

Its been week since that club incident happened. Ming already forget about incident. Thanks to his p'forth and his competition. Because his busy schedules and p'forth encouraging words make him feel better. Not only p'forth but pha , beam,kit and wayo also there for him.

Today is friday and its already past 2 at noon. Now ming is at rehearsal hall.Another weekend is waiting for him. But now as usual everyone practise their steps quietly.

On the other p'pong who is incharge of this competition waiting for someone or two.

Yes...he is waiting for campus moon and star. He asked pring to pha and pring to come to rehearsal hall today noon after their quiz over. Since they can't make for the past few days. He knew they had quiz week.
Thats why they can't come to see the progress of competition dircetly. He also didn't disturb them. Because he knew how tough medical quiz is. So today he asked them to meet him during rehearsal time after their class. Because today is their last quiz.

Like he expected pha and pring came to rehearsal hall after exam.

They both went to meet pong dircetly. When they saw them he greet them and viceversa.

Hi.... Nong pha and nong pring How was your quiz.

Swadekrap p. Thank you for asking p. We did well.

Both answered while waiting for their p tell them for this urgent meeting.

Mm...good...okay..I want to inform you guys something. You guys knew na we have only just 2 more weeks for our competition. So we need do photo shoot...its time.

We knew that p. You guys we are also ready for that.

Pring replayed pha nodded his head before asking him.

Mm...is the site will be lake which is outside of city like you told us before or some other place p.

Mm...no nong pha...We changed the idea. This year we decided to do photoshoot on beach side. We thought it will be fun. Whats say.

That's cool p.

Pring beamed. She already decided to bring her swim suit to enjoy her day at beach in this way.

Yes p. I think it will be amazing with natural sun set and sea background more than we usauly take photos with artificial background.

Pha told him. Because last year they went take photo at flim studio. Because they thought to take photo with different backgrounds.

But its not came out well like they expect. And that's really not good feeling to pha back then. He didn't liked a single bit.So now heared the beach side photoshoot he like idea instantly.

In fact he already decided to share room with ming. He thought in this way he can spend more time with ming.Because he don't know why but his missed ming so much. For the past week he only think about ming only apart from his study.