CH-19

AUTHOR POV

      Ming is completely fine now. He don't have fever anymore. He just have slight pain on his hand only. So he just need to put oilment only.  So he don't need to worry about that.

     Today is kit turn to pick up ming. So asusal kit pick him up from his dorm and dropped at ground before he went to join his friends.

       When mona see ming on the ground she run into him.

       Ming...how are you..?? I heard you were not feeling well.???

      Hi..mona. Yes...i had fever. But i am fine now. Thank you for helped me to submit assignment.

      Aah..it's not a big deal. Now tell me what happened to hand. Its looks like burned.

      Mona who saw ming  reddish hand which is covered with cream asked him.

     Mm..i burned it accidentally. But nothing is serious. Just swelling only.

     Mm...but be careful on next time. Okay...let's go. I will give notes to you later.

     Thank you so much mona.

   Ming said and then both joined to their groups.
.
.
.
    On medical tent  pha and beam was talking to each other. They already came here. When they saw kit they both asked him at the same time...

    Kit...how is ming...??? Is his hand feel better now..??  - pha

     How is ming doing kitty...???- beam.

     Both pha and beam look at each other and smiled. On the other hand kit who still didn't even come inside fully hissed.

     Guys...let's me settled down first.

     After settled down kit turn to beam.

      Ming is doing good. He said he just feel slight pain on hand and that too manageable.

      Mm...that's good. I will go and meet him during lunch.

      Beam informed  before look at his phone.

      Yeah...Let's go and meet him.

     Pha also told him with thin smile. Kit just nodded his head and turn to pha..

      Pha...i want to ask you something. I don't know you already knew this or not.

     What about kit...

      There is a rumor about your love life on our uni web gossip page.

       Kit told him...but before kit continue beam cut him off...

     Haha....kitty its not big deal na. Since first year its usual one only na. Our great phana Kongthanin always gossip king.

       Beam said while hi-fi with pha who is nodded his head with smirk. Because its ture though. Since he become campus moon he always linked with boy or girl whoever he encounter with. So he just didn't care about that baseless rumors.

    But still now kit who heard this shook his head before answered  him.

     Mm...beam i don't think its usual one. It looks real this time.

     What...??

      Pha shouted with shock.

     Hmmm..

      Kit signed and said...

     Pha look is this... are you sure this rumors are fake and you think its just some gossip from fangirls like usaul.

YOU ARE MY YINजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें