CH-9

AUTHOR POV

Forth take ming to medical cafeteria in his bike. When they reached cafeteria its already crowded with freshers and seniors.

Forth look at the crowded cafeteria here and there to find his boyfriend and went to his table. Ming trail behind him with nervousness.

     Ming follow him like a shadow.  So No one can able see him if he walk behind him like this.

         Babyyyyy...

Forth happily shouted at his boyfriend before came to his table.

    Kit and pha rolled their eyes for forth antics. Wayo look them and confused at their reaction.

    Beam squealed and turn to see his boyfriend. But before he called his boyfriend he eyes lay on figure which is behind his boyfriend.

     Beam one sec stunned then suddenly got up from his chair and run into forth....no actually to ming.

     Omg...is it you nong. How are you...??? How is uncle and grandma , grandpa.

      Beam hugged ming and asked him questions without giving space. Ming who didn't expect this kind of welcome stunned and felt relaxed when forth patted on his shoulder.

     I am good p'beam. How are you...??

  Beam released his hug after  heard ming voice.

    Hi p'beam...ming greets him like causally. He didn't show any discomfort or anger at beam.

   This make beam guilty more than before. Still date beam blamed him for his act. Because ming and his family treat them well. Especially ming treat beam and forth as his elder brother. But this so called senior brother was not his side when he need them.

   He really felt ashamed of himself like he didn't stand on ming side or atleast there to concolse him when he needed some emotional support.

     ming...nong ming...can't believe this. You are really here and you are now infront of me.

   Ming politely smiled asusal and told him. Yes p'beam. Its me. I got admitted here.

     Oh my...our nong his here baby. Beam squealed happily towards his boyfriend.

    Yes baby. And he is admitted his dream faculty. He is my junior now.

    Wow...congrats nong. I knew you will get what do want. Because you are not only really good kid and talented one.

   I am  so happy to see you again like this ming. I didn't expect i will meet you again. And that too in my university.

     I also didn't expect this p'beam. I am also happy to see guys again.

    Mmm...ming. I am sorry. Please forgive me. I am such a bad brother.

    Beam felt bad for his act. He thought he can't able to say sorry to ming. But now he have  chance to ask him. So he finally asked him.

      No...p'beam. You don't need to say sorry or need to ask me to forgive you.Because it was not your  fault. In fact no one fault. Let's forget about that p'beam.

    Beam always admire how calm and matured ming act sometime. But he is really impressed now how he wisely talk to him. He can't help but hugged him more time .

   Thank you ming. Thank you so much. Don't worry from now on.  you are our responsibility now. We will takecare of you. Am i correct baby.

    Beam asked him boyfriend who is still now look at them with smile on his face. He is really feel happy to see ming again. He knew beam also feel the same.