CH-15

AUTHOR POV

Ming didn't go to medical cafeteria. Because he need to finish his task. He knew after he finished his task he won't have much more time to go medical cafeteria. So he already informed his p'beam and asked him if it possible to they come to here to have lunch with him. He send message to beam..but still now he didn't any replay. So he decided to go cafeteria and see himself if beam is there. Ming just carry the big box and started to walk cafeteria direction.

But what he didn't knew is that beam aleady came here with his friends.When they step into cafeteria they got more attention. Why would not. They are famous in whole uni. Even freshers knew this famous doc gang.

Wow...they are really handsome. No wonder they are famous.

I wish to have boyfriend like P'phana...he look so hot and handsome.

Look that p'kit he looks so cute. Is he have girlfriend. If not i may approch him.

P'beam is such a beautiful Yet handsome one. No wonder our scary pfroth is head over heels with him.

Wow...moon of science also looking cute. Hmm...i wish i also close with doc gang like him.

They knew they are forth and ming friends. They already saw ming with them. Some of the girls from freshers envy of ming for his friendship with not only their hot and scary head hazer but also popular doc gang.

Hmm...they are signed themself and go to eat their lunch after four of them joined table with forth.

Forth friends also join them. They also close with doc gang.

Ming came to his faculty cafeteria directly with his big lunch box after bid good bye to mona.

He have 50-50 hope that pha came here. But to his surpise crazy doc gang and yo came to engineering cafeteria to have lunch with ming and forth.

He saw his 2 more senoirs who is forth friends also join them.

Ming thought ' omg...pfroth friends also join us today. I didn't knew this...Thank god i have enough food. Otherwise it will awkward when i can't share them some food.'

Actually ming is not familiar with forth friends. They just share smile whenever they bump into ming. Because they knew ming is their friend brother. Not only that he really good kid. Ming also didn't try to talk with them still now or viceversa. He only once talk to them that too ask for signature, thats it. So this is the first time he is going to share table with them. He hope it will be awkward to him.

He prayed god no one mock him for his treat. We can't predict anyone. Because everyone not appreciate to eat homemade food at uni caferiatia. He is sure forth and beam...ALSO PHA won't say. But he don't know about others.

With so much thought ming came to their table finally.

Swadekrap p's. Hi yo.

Hi ming...everyone greet them with smile. Ming sit between kit and beam.

Nong...beam told us you bought lunch for us. But we didn't think you bought from out side.

No..p'kit. Actually i cooked for everyone. I want to show my gratitude for you guys to take care of me.

Minh told this while looking at pha. But when pha look at him he divert his gaze.

Wow...is it. Oy..beam why didn't told me before. Ming brought homemade for us.

Don't angry at me kitty. I want to suprise you all. You know he is such great cook. I want to you all taste his food. I am sure you guys like them.