CH-13

AUTHOR POV

     Suddenly they heard a sweet girl voice...

Ming....

Pha and ming look at the source of voice. There they saw a girl who beautifully dressed .

     Both are recognised who is she...???

      She came to there table with smile on her face.

      Hi..Mona...

      Hi...ming. I didn't thought i encounter with you here. You looking cute in this dress.

     Haha...thank you mona. Actually your one the beautiful here.

      Thank you ming...by the way are you come here alone.

     Mona asked him and came to sit beside him where beam sat before.

     No....actually with some senoirs  and yo. Here meet p'phana.

     That's when mona noticed pha who is seated opposite to ming and just having drink without bothering about their conversation. But he felt irritated when mona compliment ming and viceverse.

    Oh...i am sorry. Swadekrap p'phana.

     Mona politely greeted him. Pha just nodded his head as acknowledgement.

       Mona came to near ming and asked him in low voice.

      Ming you didn't told me you and p'phana  are friends.

    No...no..mona...actually he...he...i knew him. But we are not that close. That's why i didn't tell you.

     Oh...okay...okay... so you came with your p'forth or other seniors which i don't know.

    Yes...i came with p'forth and p'beam and P kit. They are medical senoirs and p'pha bestfriend. Also p'beam is p'forth boyfriend.

    Oh...that's cool. I heard those three are called crazy doc gang by everyone.

    Yes...they are really famous.

     Mmm...i envy of you ming. You already friends with famous students.