INTRODUCTION

Phana Kongthanin is only son of Mr. Kongthanin . The well known business man in Bangkok . Phana who is born and bought from city of vibrant, colour  and smoky he live his life the most wildest way.

      But his freedom is soon to be end by the name of MARRIAGE which arranged by his own father who believe in tradition  and family values.

        He continuously argue with his  father for past 2 days "Dad...i love you and i respect you. But i am sorry, am not ready for this marriage and that too with some stranger"

       Pha furious then said okay" then forget about your dream and your so called freedom pha.I won't fund for your  wildlife  anymore. I knew your course expensive are covered by scholarship. But you can't get single penny from me if you don't accept this marriage.

Dad... You can't do this to me.

No...son. Actually i can do this if you won't say yes to this marriage.

Mom...please help me.

Sorry son...i can't help you this matter.
*

*

*

*

     Mingkwan Daichapanya only son of well known RESTUART owner  in chiangmai  Mr.  Daichapanya who is widower. Lost his mother at the age of 5, ming is really close with his father since childhood.

         He wants to become a engineering since school days. He is really good at students. Got perfect score on his school final year. Waiting for his acceptance letter  from dream university.

        Ming who knew about this  marriage only the day before told to his father politely "Por...i will marry him as you wish. But i wish  to continue my studies also."

"Thank you son. I knew you will do anything i ask you. I love you baby. I will ask them about your study arrangements" ming father felt proud of him hugged  his son tightly.

Por...you are hugging me too tightly . I can't breath ming cutely complained.

Haha...sorry son. Here come sit with me. Have some coffee.

Friends...in this story ming character is complete opposite from  2moons drama.

I make ming character as a innocent, well mannered child from small town with big dreams . Not just as a playboy or flirty.

P.s. please bear with poor my english and grammatical .