CH-18

AUTHOR POV

Continuation...

Lunch break:

      2 hours later forth have lunch break. He didn't waste his time. He directly came to ming dorm with 2 portion of porridge. Beam aleady gave ming room key to him. So when he go to his room he don't need to disturb ming.

Forth open the door without making noise. Like he thought ming still sleeping on his bed. He went to put the food on table before check his temperature.

Thank god...fever is reduced. Forth felt relived after check ming forehead. Because of his touch ming start to wake up.

Ming...nong...

Ming try to adjust his sight before fully opened his eyes. He feel weak but at the same time he felt somewhat good after took medicine and took much needed rest.

P...p'forth...

Ming...wait...here...let's me help.

Forth help ming to sit on bed properly and give glass of water to him. He knew ming must be dehydrated because of lots of sweat.

Thank you p.

Mm...how are feeling now nong. Looks like fever is down.

Mm...much better p.

Okay...go freshen up. I bought lunch for you. We will have together.

Okay p.

Ming try to stand. But felt dizzy because of weakness. So forth help him till restroom.

You freshen up. I will be back with your clothes. I knew you feel sting.

Thank you p.

After freshen up ming and forth had their lunch. Forth make sure ming had his medication after lunch.

   Okay ming. I already gave your assignment to mona. Don't worry about it. And i already informed to our senoirs about your health. They accept the excuse and same goes for star and moon competition. So don't think about that.

      Thank you p.I don't know what would i do if you guys are not with me.

    Ming who overwhelmed told him.

    Okay..okay...stop your senti.Now take test. I will come to see you after my classes. Beam told me he will come after his class. So...i think he come with others  guys also.

      But p. I am already okay. I don't want to disturb  pbeam anymore.

       Ming felt guilty. He thought because of him they waste their time.

      Ming...don't say like that. You are like brother to us. We won't feel to disturbed for takecare you. Okay. Now rest. I get going. Bye.

      Forth told him and left from there after ruffled ming hair. After forth went out Ming felt bored. He aleady rested enough. And he felt he is back to form except little tired. So he thought to study while waiting for p'beam.
.
.
.

On the other hand yo who didn't see either pha or ming at rehearsal hall confused. Because He didn't went medical cafeteria for his lunch. Because he knew every Tuesday they have classes till 2 pm. After that they are free. So pha asked him not to wait more than 1 hour for them to lunch with them on Tuesday.

So every Tuesday yo have his lunch at his own facutly with his classmates. Now he don't know why pha didn't come here. He then thought may be pha have some work and will join later. But still he don't know ming absent reason. He waiting for break. So then he can ask mona about ming. He sure mona knew about ming absence.