CH-3

AUTHOR POV:

Its been two days since ming went out to his solo shopping.Ming is restless since he woke up in the morning. He walk back and forth in his room.Today is the day his in laws and soon to be partner is going to their mansion. They will stay here the cottage behind their mansion till wedding.

He is so nervous, he don't know how to behave in infront of them.His dad already told him that his soon to father in law is strict and also very tradition. He always put his family reputation first. Ming is afraid what he will make any mistake carelessly infront of his in law.

Ming thought to himself 'its already 7 in the morning. They will be here 8 for breakfast. I have full hour to compose myself. Thank god i already dressed fully. I just went to check is everything ready for breakfast. I don't want any complaint from my future in laws. It will surely give disgrace for my family and my dad.' With that he come down.

Ming grandparents are already came to mansion yesterday. They seated on living room couch while having their morning drink.

They noticed ming who is not aware their present headed to kitchen absentmindly.

They couldn't help but asked "Chinnku baby why are you heading to kitchen. Is there you want anything.You drink is here. Come sit with granny and have your coffee.

"No granny granna...good morning. Sorry i didn't notice you both earlier. I am going to check is everything ready for guest." He told to them while take his mug to have his drink.

Don't worry about that chinnku. I already checked and everything is perfect. If you want why don't to go check the cottage. Because of my knee pain i didn't go there. Ming granny informed.

Oh...okay granny. You go to your room and have some rest. I will inform you when they arrive. And I will go check cottage and come back before guest will arrive. Is dad had his tea or he still working in his office.

Mm...thats right. I will go to my room and get ready with your granna. And yes your father already drunk his tea. Now he is on phone.

Okay...granny.

Chiangmai City

"Pha let's go. Your dad is asking us to come down quickly. Don't took to much time for dressing. Are you plan to impress you wifey on your first meet" beam who entered pha room asked him teasingly who rolled his eyes annoying. But didn't reply to him.

Pha just comb his hair. He don't want or try to impress his partner like beam said. He just doing for himself. He don't want to look like creepy. So...yeah...

Speaking of beam, he and forth came to chiangmai yesterday morning. Kit is not coming with them like he said he will be there the day before wedding.

Okay...let's go beam. By the way where is forth. I didn't see him. Pha grab his phone and went down with beam.

"He is already down with your parents. I hope you won't create unnecessary drama on your first meet with your partner. Just be hold up your ideas for day atleast. Otherwise you will get ear full from your father." Beam warn pha towards his idea of call off the wedding. Actually he and forth are not really like his idea fully. They have 50-50 mind in pha idea.At the same they want to force him take decision regard his future.