CH-17

AUTHOR POV

      Ming went to his room and signed.  He take out his books and lap. He can't take rest like pha told.Actually he need to do   assignment which have tommorrow due date. Because of his tight schedule he didn't even start. He thought he will do it tonight. But to his bad luck he burned his hand. But because of that he can't sit down without doing anything. He need to do assignment now. Otherwise he will get low mark. He don't want to disappoint his father.

     With that thought ming started to do his assignment. 3 hours later he finished with difficulty. He can't see anything clearly. His eyes are half closed.
He hand is now fully swollen. He have unbearable pain.

        After placed books and papers on table properly ming went put oilment on his hand before lay down. Within sec ming went to dream land.

        On the otherside pha can't sleep. He rolled on his bed. He is still thinking about ming. He try to call ming. But he didn't do it. Because he thought to himself 'what if ming is already slept  and what if he call make him wake up.'

        He signed.After tossing for more than a hour finally pha went to dreamland.

Next morning

      Pha wake up and get ready asap. He dont want to late because he want to meet ming and want to know how is his hand now.

     He thought to call him. But then he just ignore it. Then he send good morning message to him. Because he didn't use to call him before. So he felt shy. That's why he just send message.

      When he came to downstairs he saw yo who is standing there near to his car.

      Yo...what are you doing here in this hour alone...?? Do you have eariler class today.

        Oh...good morning  p'pha. Yes i have 7: 30 class today. But driver uncle took leave today. So i thought take taxi.

    Oh ...okay yo. You can come with me. You don't need to take taxi. If uncle i didn't take care his prince he must angry at me.

     Pha told him while poking yo cheek playfully.

     Aah..p.

      Okay...okay...let's go i will drop you at your faculty before i go to engineer faculty.

     Okay p.

     Yo happily went to sit on passenger seat. Who would not be. He love pha. So whenever he have chance to spend time with him alone like this he really happy.

     Actually Yo don't know how to drive car. In fact he don't like to learn. Because he always prefer to sit on passenger seat. So even after he joined uni his dad make sure to appoint  his personal driver as his only son driver. Because yo dad love yo too much. His safety and well being his first priority. But today his driver went out for family emergency. So he thought to took taxi. But to his lucky his crush is ready to give him lift. Who would have right mind to deny this opportunity. So yo happily hop on pha car.