CH-11

AUTHOR POV:

Okay guy... good job...its enough for today. Let's continue tommorrow.

White the dance instructor told them.

Congratulations guys. Now you can go. Tommorrow also came here like today without fail.

P'pong came to them and dismissed them from practice.

Okay ming. Will see you tommorrow.

Mmm...okay mona. Have a safe trip.

Mona went from there after both of them exchanged good bye.

Oy...ming. Wayo run into ming who is about to go from there.

Hi...

Ming why you didn't meet p'pha

Ming why you didn't meet p'pha. Are you uncomfortable with him.

Yo asked ming. He thought may be ming also feel the same way as pha in his presence.

Not it's not like that yo.

Then..Let's go. He is there with others p's. I saw them with him.

Ming wants to protest but he went with yo after knowing p'pha is not alone.
.
.
.

Ming wants to protest but he went with yo after knowing p'pha is not alone

Kit and beam came to rehearsal hall. They here to inform to phana that their dean wants them to do medical help during sotus training. They don't know yo and ming is also one of moons.

They asked if he accept the offer or not.Because usaully pha is not fond of this kind of activites and that too engineering faculty who is famous for rude students.

But to their suprise pha accept their offer without hesitation.

Okay...guys. We infrom the dean like he asked we will do medical help. I am sure beam will be happy.

Haha...yes pha. He can meet his boyfriend. And also he will do anything with him.

Kit winked at him with mischievous grin.

It's not like that kit. But i like to do medical help. In this way we will spend time together. You know guys he will be busy from tommorrow.

I know beam...don't be sulk. We will go to engineering faculty from tommorrow onwards till sotus closing ceremony.