XX

amira jane snape

he knew it was just his presence i need that moment. no words, nothing. i couldn't tell why, but it just felt so right to be there with him that moment. he had this aura that would immediately calm me down.

we both were sitting on his bed, i was internally thanking myself for not putting any make up on in the morning.

"fine now?" he questioned softly, looking right into my eyes.

i nodded, wiping the wet away from my eyes as i was trying to steady my breath from the hysterical sobbing i had just done. as i glanced up at him through my eyelashes, chewing on my bottom lip nervously, he responded with a sad smile before lifting my chin up.

"i know it is a lot to take, love" enzo whispered, making me bite onto my tongue.

it was, indeed, enzo. but if you keep acting this way it's not going to make it any easier.

i took a deep, shaky breath, "it- it is just.. it's so draining.. there is so much going on.. a..and i'm ssso worried" my voice was breaking with each word i said.

"i know, i know. but remember we are in this together, amy. you know you can speak to me, always" he mumbled, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"b-but.. i saw him in that.. in that room and i was comforting him. i feel bad for him, he even cried" i felt so fucking vulnerable and i absolutely hated it.

enzo's eyes widened in shock. draco never cries, i understood why he was so surprised. "amira don't think about it too much.." he said softly, making me shrug my shoulders.

"he kissed me" i eventually blurted out, making enzo's eyes grow even wider than they were before, i didn't even know that was possible.

"you're joking right?" he asked, now speaking in a harsher tone and i saw his jaw clench tightly.

i shook my head, resting my head on his shoulder. "i wish i was.." only thinking about him not letting go off me after my first attempt of telling him to stop made me sick to my stomach.

"why the fuck would he?!" the boy excaimed, now making my eyes widen.

i didn't know if he knew about the situation between draco and lucille, and i promised them i wasn't going to tell anyone. but after all, wasn't luce herself the one backstabbing me? it was just lorenzo. even though i wanted to be the better person this time i wasn't going to. i just wanted to pour my heart out.

but is enzo anyone? no. and promises are just like rules, made to be broken, if you ask me.

"well... he found out luce likes you" i breathed, trying to find a good way of telling him about the thing that the both of them had going on.

enzo furrowed his eyebrows in confusion "so what?"

"uh.. i am actually not supposed to tell anybody, so keep it to yourself," i hectically looked around the room, checking if there really wasn't anybody listening or watching.

enzo rolled his eyes, letting out a huff "just spit it out already."

"i'm- well.. remember when i was sleeping over? so i went back to my dorm to get some clothes but ended up forgetting them, right?" i started, making sure he was mentally present that moment, which i got a confirmation from when he continuously nodded, "so i opened the dorm room, and i literally saw luce sitting on someone-" i could tell the heat was rising up to my cheeks just from speaking about it. "turns out it was draco."

lorenzo's eyebrows both arched up when his mouth gaped open, "are you messing with me?" he asked, running his hands over his face.

"no i'm dead serious- i was shocked as well, trust me.." i mumbled, i didn't know if he was mad, neutral, or happy for them.