VIII

amira jane snape

i sat there in silence, watching onyx chug one of the many vials i have gotten at hogsmeade- no, one of the vials lorenzo has gotten at hogsmeade.

her face after putting the small flask back down explained everything - she seemed to be really grossed out by this. i wouldn't know, i've never tried these before. because in comparison to her, i was somewhat responsible when it came to stuff like this.

"fucking hell, this shit is gross!" she exclaimed, running to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

i found it funny, watching her and blaise's 'romantic friendship' develop over the years.
i remember her telling me about him writing her a love letter in second year, and how she literally casted an incendio on it before even reading. it just went up in flames.
but with the years, they both grew closer. she wouldn't sleep here in her bed a lot of times, trying to make us believe she had a sleep over with pansy fucking parkinson. the fact she even thought we would buy it was somewhat pathetic to me...

"just be careful," luce spoke up, putting her book down "they stop doing their magic if you use them too often."

i have always questioned why they would. like- why even invent such a thing if it makes you get pregnant after a while - which you obviously wanted to avoid.

"she won't be careful" i added, shaking my head in disappointment. of course she wouldn't.

lorenzo was on my bed, his legs and arms both spread out wide. "had too many sweets?" i asked, letting out a small giggle as i went to plop down beside him. he just groaned in response, grabbing me by my waist and pulling me close as he wrapped his arms around my frame, comfortably hugging me.

not going to lie, i felt somewhat safe when i was with him, it was probably just the over protective big brother energy he was giving off, or at least that's what i forced myself to think.

as i was laying there, i saw lucille from the corner of my eye, chugging a vial as well. oh damn...
why is everyone's sex life so amazing while i'm here getting nothing?

but instead of pointing it out, i just snuggled up into lorenzo's grip, letting out a released sigh as i slowly began to drift off into my trance.

with the smell of fresh parchment, expensive cologne and fresh mown grass.

***

"MIRA GET YOUR ASS UP! DINNER TIME!" i heard onyx shout, making me shiver.

"noo mumsy, five more minutes.." i sleep talked, pulling the sheets over my head. but they were quickly pulled away by the brunette girl that was standing in front of my bed.

"as much as i'd love to be your mumsy, i sadly only got to be your best friend. now get the fuck up before i push you off that damn bed" she threatened, and i slowly began to sit up, only now realizing enzo was far gone. i checked the time, just to see it was already 7 pm. last time i checked, before i apparently fell asleep it was literally only 1 pm.

in slow movements, i decided to stand up, yawning. "good morning to you, too" i muttered, flipping my best friend off as i tied my hair up into a messy bun. i couldn't be asked to do much more.

lucille was gone, and i was 100% sure there was something going on between her and malfoy. i mean, it just adds up.
her always being gone the same time as him, catching him buy vials, catching her chug one. it just made sense. i could also be overreacting, though.