III

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗

amira jane snape

once we had unpacked our stuff in our dorm rooms and hopped back into our beds - that literally were comfortable like heaven - i almost began to pass out when i remembered lorenzo invited us over.

"girls, we are going to the boys room, a little get together" i announced, getting up from my bed.

"couldn't you tell us earlier?" i heard onny whine from the other side of the room. "no, i forgot myself. now get up lazy ass, time's ticking."

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

getting these two out of bed was a nightmare. they both weren't motivated at all, neither was i, but the get together 'parties' on our first day back were kind of tradition, so i couldn't say no.

"who even invited us?" onyx asked, throwing her clothes around the entire room aggressively.

"enzo told me at dinner" i responded, remembering the way his hand was placed on my thigh until the six of us had finished eating. i really hope nobody saw, but-

"about that..." of course she did. she's onyx what was i expecting? "i saw he couldn't keep his hands off you" a light pink shade immediately began to burn its way onto my cheekbones, which made onny giggle.

"we're speaking about lorenzo. he does things like that all the time." i quickly said, putting on my grey sweatpants.

"oh so that's why you went full on tomato shade right now?" the girl teased. luce just send me a grin in response.

"bold of you to assume i am into him-" i started, but she interrupted me faster than i could even continue my sentence, "amy, remember when you used to only speak about him every night before we went to bed last year?" i thought back to the beginning in fifth year and my 'childish' little crush on him. "don't even get me started about it, she was blabbing non stop" luce commented, making me even more uncomfortable than i already was.

"stop this right here. lorenzo has been my best friend since i was little, don't assume stuff you have no clue about." i said harshly, putting on enzo's old slytherin sweater he didn't fit anymore.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

flashback of september 16th 1995

party.
loud music.
tons of alcohol.
smell of firewhiskey lingering in the air.

it had been about two weeks since we all returned to hogwarts, and we're already starting the year off with a slytherin house party.

i was on the dance floor, with onyx, of course, swaying our bodies to the music, highly intoxicated, just like everyone else in the room. i'd be lying if i said we weren't the two most attractive girls in the house of slytherin, that's why we did have some people watching us, especially male audience.

our friendgroup was all together sitting by the couches, drinking and smoking, chatting, playing games.

every now and then i looked over, only to see lorenzo berkshire himself locking his eyes with mine.