X

THE SLYTHERIN HOUSE PARTY ;
part 1

amira jane snape

"pathetic," luce breathed from the corner of the room as onyx and i were struggling to pick out clothes for tonight's celebration.

draco seemed to brush off on her.

we wanted to look as good as ever this time. not like we always did, but this was our first chance to wear something without getting it called 'slutty, too revealing or skunk-ish." we were 6th years after all.

"what about this one?" onyx shouted enthusiastically , grabbing a black dress that was cut out on the back and was sparkling all over.
she really always wanted to be in the spotlight, and this dress was the literal definition of it.

"yes. this is the one. put it on right now." i said, admiring its small details it had along it's neckline.

i, on the other hand was still an indecisive mess all over. like five dresses were laid out in front of me on my bed, and i couldn't appear to find the perfect one.

onny had already put on the dress. "how does it look?" she questioned, making my eyes grow wide. she really was so fucking beautiful. "do my shoulders look to big in this? or is there any imperfections?" she worriedly asked. onyx was very insecure deep inside, she just wouldn't really show it to anybody.
"no, it is perfection." i responded, sending a bright, toothed smile her way.

"thank you" she breathed out in relief, now making her way over to me. "let's find one for you too!"

and she had picked one quickly, in the span of seconds. it was an emerald green silky dress which was pretty short in my opinion, it only reached a little upper than the middle of my thigh. and it went pretty wide down in the front as well. but if onny says so, it just has to be the right one.

"you're going to look gorgeous in this" she commented, throwing the dress at me.

and i did. it seemed to hug my body in an amazing way. it wasn't too short. well, it was indeed, but i liked it that way. i had my intentions. my collarbone was extremely observable just like it showed a bit of my breasts. i overall loved the way it looked.

and onyx seemed too. when i went to show it off, her jaw dropped wide open and she immediately stormed towards me, circling around me. "this is the one." she exclaimed happily.

luce was wearing a dark red dress that went all the way down to her knees and up to her neck. she looked pretty. "don't be so boring lucille, show off" onyx whined, rolling her eyes at her playfully.

but she insisted on keeping this on. god, this girl was being so stubborn. granger bloodline, i guess.

suddenly the door flew open and i froze in my spot from shock. turns out it was just blaise paying a visit to onyx before the party would be starting.

"holy shi-" he mumbled, observing the girl who was proudly standing in front of him, twirling around.

i just stood there, smiling wide at her confidence and their connection to each other. i had to admit, it was really cute.

he gave her a quick kiss on her lips "you look so fucking beautiful" he said, pushing a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"okay now shove off, we need to get ready" onyx announced, escaping from his grip. she was so independent, it made me laugh only watching him stand there in shock-freeze.