XII

THE SLTHERIN PARTY
part 3

amira jane snape

and before i could finish the word, his lips collided with mine.

"shove off!" i breathed in a rather rude tone, pushing enzo away from me aggressively.

he had no right to humiliate me like that, let alone manipulate me into forgiving him for everything he had done by twisting me around his little finger.

he was smart, very smart, and he knew how to get a girl to forgive him easily. but this didn't work on me.

thinking about how many females he had already done this to made me feel sick to my stomach. i was not going to let him compare me with the rest or put me on a 'who's the least self secure' ranking so simply. i wasn't going to be the one to play this forgive me game with him, not in a lifetime. and he knew that, he knew my attitude and it was basically like enzo could read my mind because he knew me so well.

the fact that he had really tried to turn this into some sort of 'let's forget it sex' was unbelievable to me.

where the hell did my nice enzo go? was this how he treated the girls he messed around with. if so, i would gladly owl an apology letter to every single one of them which would probably take me 3-4 working days.

"this is not how it works, enzo. you can't always just kiss and forget, this tactic does not work on me!" i stated, inhaling deeply as i glanced at the ground. i was so speechless, why would he?

he tried to grab for my hand, but i quickly pulled it away from him. "fucking stay away from me" i hissed through my teeth as i moved to the other side of the bathroom, further away from my so called 'best friend'.

"mira.." enzo finally managed to slur out.

"no, don't even. don't even say anything. you will just end up insulting me again, which i don't fucking deserve. what was the kiss even for? to shut me up? make me forgive you that easily?" i laughed defeatedly, "not with me, berkshire. you can use this on pansy, or lord, whoever comes to your mind. but not with me, i'm your best friend after all. i know your bloody intentions."

i saw him stumble back against the sink and raised my brow in confusion.

"i didn't mean to-" he then said, looking over at me as he had his jaw tight.

"ohh, yeah of course! of fucking course! suddenly you don't mean to! did i look like pugface in your little brain? are you hallucinating? you shall get that checked. you're SICK ENZO" i exclaimed, pointing at him before crossing my hands angrily. if i hadn't done so, i would've taken any opportunity to punch him again, over and over.

there was silence, for about two minutes.
long, uncomfortable silence.

"i.. i seriously am sorry" he slurred, standing unsteadily by the sink. "i'm too drunk for this, it wasn't my intention to call you names, let alone kiss you. it was wrong." enzo admitted, his eyes meeting mine. and i could see, he clearly felt guilty. and i loved it. i won this.

"okay" i muttered, throwing my head back against the wall in annoyance. "so, i'd like some alone time if i may" i announced, turning my head towards the door signaling for him to leave, but his grip on the sink appeared to become even unsteadier than it was before and he was struggling to keep himself standing.

and i was struggling if i should just leave or help him get out if here. because he seemed to be so out of it already. "how much have you had" i asked blandly, glaring over at the boy who took a second to think.