Hit & Run

Spencer's POV

7:15 am

I woke this morning to the bed bouncing under me, when I opened my eyes I saw Scarlet jumping on the bed. I grabbed and tickled her which woke up Karina, she looked over to see us and started laughing.

"I'm glad we both have the day off"

"So am I", I said kissing her

"I got a good idea, how about we have a family day?"

"Yeah that sounds good, what do you think Monkey?"

"Yess"

"Alright let's get dressed and we'll figure out what to do for the day?"

"Oh there's this convention happening today, and I think Penelope's going, so we can do that?"

Karina looked at Scarlet for an answer, luckily because I said Penelope's name she said yes.

"Aunt Penelope, yes yes yes!"

"Okay, I guess we're gonna go to a convention, but I will not dress up.", Karina said

"What, that's the best thing about going to conventions, come on please can you dress up."

"Please mommy"

She looked at Scarlet

"Scar don't do that"

"Mommy please", she said with puppy dog eyes and a quivering lip.

"No, I'm sorry, but I don't want to wear one"

Let me just say, Scarlet should be in an acting class cause she started to cry on command.

"Baby don't cry, I just don't want to wear one"

"But I want you too", she said while crying and crawling towards me.

"Karina, come on, she's crying."

"Fine, I'll wear a costume"

Scarlet jumped out of my arms and into Karina

"Yeah mommy's wear costume"

"You little liar, those were fake tears?"

Scarlet just nodded her head with a smile.

"Oh you"

Karina grabbed Scarlet and tickled her until I decided we should get ready.

~~~~

"Spencer you look so adorable as the fourth Doctor, and you look extremely cute as a baby eleventh doctor Scar."

"Thanks, Karina, and I talked to Scarlet, you don't have to wear a costume."

"Are you sure, because I had a costume for the tenth doctor, I just need to put it on?"

"Yeah you don't have to"

"Oh, I don't have to, but I want to know"

"Really?"

"Yes, I know you'll love the costume, it reminds me of you."

She went to get changed and came back looking a little bit like me.

"It's because we dress alike, that's why you love the tenth doctor."

She nodded her head and chuckled at me. I pulled her in and kissed her.

"Doctor, think about it, you're kissing an incarnation of yourself."

"And I'll do it again"

I kissed her again, but this time we were broken up after hearing Scarlet.

"Ewwwwww"