LOVE

Same Night

POV: Spencer

I walked Karina to the front door and watched as she opened the door and went inside. As I was walking back to my car I heard the front door open again, I turned around and Karina gave me a kiss on the cheek and hugged me goodbye. She went back inside and I went to my car; as I was driving all I could think about was her soft lips touching my cheek, the smell of her vanilla perfume, and the way she walks every time I see her just makes me want to hold her, kiss her, and keep her with me, not in a creepy stalker way, but like a married couple. By the time I was at home I had realized that she still had my sweater, but I was tired so instead, I went to the bathroom, took a shower, put on some pajamas, and went to bed. When I woke up I noticed that I received a few text messages from Derek, but most of them were from Karina.

Karina<3

Karina: Hey, good morning Spence (6:59 am)

Karina: I still have your sweater, by the way, just to let you know (7: 15 am)

Karina: Derek was texting you earlier. I don't know if you got them, but you have a case. So just telling you to get your go bag ready and They'll be taking off on the plane in two hours just to let you know. (7:20 am)

Me: Good morning to you too, I know you have my sweater, and tell Derek I'll be at the office in a few minutes with my go bag in hand.

Karina: Ok I'll see you there.

Me: Wait, you going with us?

Karina: Yeah, I either stay at the BAU or I go with you guys and I tell my teachers that I'm out of town and if they can send me anything that I'm gonna miss

Me: Oh kind of cool

Karina: Yeah, Derek said in his words ''You are not going to be here while I'm all the way in god knows where and you won't be staying at the BAU either, so go get your go bag ready ok.", so yeah I'm going.

Me: Ok I can't wait to see you again

Karina: Ok, see you soon love

My facial expression changed when I saw her last text she called my 'Love' We've only been on one date and we still barely know each other. I don't know if it was an accident or she meant it. I don't really want to rush this, but I do really hope that she meant it. Even though we met just like four days ago, I feel like I've known her my whole life and I want to be with her forever. Wow, I really like her so much that I'm stuttering in my own thoughts.

I went straight to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face, got dressed, packed my go-bag, and left for the BAU. I really wonder what the case is about, but I'm still thinking about what the whole 'Love' thing was about. But, I have to think about the case first, or do I

End of Chapter