Wedding Day

2 months before the wedding

Karina's POV

Spencer and I have been busy planning the wedding for the past 6 months, luckily we have everything planned and set except my dress. So, I called JJ, Emily, and Penelope to come dress shopping with me to find the perfect one.

When we arrived at the bridal shop, the girls were amazed by all the dresses. A woman came over to us and asked,

"Hi, I'm Heather, and are you, Karina?"

"Yes, I'm Karina, and these are my bridesmaids"

"Great, let's go and pick out some dresses"

I was so excited that I will be looking for my dress. JJ pulled me to one side of the store, while Penelope and Emily went to the other end. After 6 minutes of looking, we found 8 dresses. I went to try them on.

The first dress was a dress JJ picked out, I liked it but, Penelope thought it "accentuated the wrong places"

"Really, I think it makes her have an hourglass and look classy, professional, and yet her style."

"It does make her look good, but when she turns to the front, that v-neck makes her chest look like it doesn't exist."

"Penelope, it doesn't"

The girls laughed at my comment, and I went to try on the next dress.

I went to try Emily's dress, I liked it, but it was too simple to be me, and JJ agreed

"You, don't like it"

"No, I do, it just, I wanted little bits of lace"

"Yeah, it's an amazing dress, but I do feel like it should have some lace or sparkle"

Penelope's dress was after, let's just say I was speechless.

"Wow"

"You look amazing, I'm glad I picked this out"

"Karina, what do you think"

"..."

"Karina?"

"I um- I like the dress"