Headaches?

Spencer's POV

Karina and I were in bed watching Sherlock Holmes when she started touching my member. I looked down at her. She was just watching the tv.

"Karina"

"Yeah"

"You do know that you're touching my uh-"

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know"

"It's okay, but"

"Spencer Reid"

"what"

"I know what that 'but' was about"

"You do"

"Yep"

"Do you still want to?"

She nodded and climbed on top of me. I gently grabbed her face and started kissing her, she moved her hands from my face to my hair. My hands traveled to her waist, she moved her hips back and forth slowly. When we pulled apart, she placed her hand on my covered length and rubbed it, until she pulled down my boxers. I looked at her as she continued to stroke my length, she placed me in her mouth, I moaned as moved up and down my member. I placed a hand on her head, but my head started to hurt and I yelled, which scared Karina.

"Ahh!"

"Spence, did I do something, I didn't mean it."

"No, It wasn't you"

"What's wrong"

"I've been having headaches for a few weeks now."

"A FEW WEEKS, and you didn't tell me"

"I didn't want you to worry"

"Well, I am now"

"Don't, I have an appointment in the morning to get it looked at."

"Good, I wish you told me a long time ago"

"I was thinking about telling you, but I just didn't"

"Well, tell me next time."

"I will."

"Do you want to continue"

"Yes, small headaches aren't gonna stop me"

I pushed her on the bed and kissed her from her lips to stomach. I pulled down her red laced panties and gently rubbed her clit, she moaned at the touch. I felt her hand lace with mine and the other moving up my arm, I placed a small kiss on her clit and then licked her slit. She moved with every movement I made, I put two fingers in her entrance, which made her squirm and moan. I felt her scratch my arm and felt that she was close, so I stopped and lined myself up with her entrance. I slid inside of her and it felt tight, wet, and warm. I moaned at the feeling, I looked at Karina and she was smiling at me.

"What are you smiling about?"

"I was just thinking"

"About what"

"I was wondering if you could choke me"

"What, you want me to choke you?"

"Well not like to the point I can't breathe, but yeah"

"Karina, I-"

"No, it was a dumb question, you don't have to do it"

"No, I'll do it, just tell me to stop if it hurts, okay"

"I will"

I placed my hand around her neck and moved thrust in her, she placed one of her hands on my arm and moaned at my movement. I squeezed her neck a bit and she smiled, I moved my hand to the headboard and thrust harder. She pulled me closer to her and whispered in my ear.