Memoriam

Spencer's POV

I was with the team walking down a hallway and into the basement. When we looked around we found the dead body of a six year old boy behind a washing machine. I heard a noise and looked around to see a baby crawling towards me.

"No, JJ's baby can't be here"

"Spencer, Spencer wake up", JJ said

I woke up and saw the team and Karina looking at me.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, why"

"You were mumbling in your sleep"

"It's just a dream, that's all, why aren't we reviewing the case"

"Because someone was asleep", Emily chuckled out

We went over the case, after Karina moved from Derek to me and quietly asked me,

"Hey, are you okay, you've been having this nightmare for a week now"

"I'm good"

"No, you're not, don't lie to me"

"Karina, I don't want to talk about this right now"

"I'm sorry if you don't want to talk about it, but we are talking about it"

"Karina seriously you're being annoying, stop"

I saw her stop and I felt bad about what I had said

"Karina, I'm-"

She got up and sat next to Derek again. I saw Derek lean next to her and looked back at me with anger in his eyes. I knew that I really fucked up.

The plane landed hours later, I tried to catch up with Karina, but Derek blocked me from reaching her. He let everyone else go and turned around.

"Reid, why did you call her annoying"

"I didn't mean to call her that, she kept on trying to ask me questions"

"about what"

"The fucking dream that I had"

"Why"

"Because I've been having it for a week now"

"One, you should have told us. Two, she worried about you. and Three, that doesn't give you the right to call her annoying, she was crying"

"I know I was trying to apologize to her, but then she walked to you and stayed there for the whole ride."

"You need to talk to her, and i really hope that I don't have a talk like this again"

"Trust me, I will never do this again, I don't want to lose her"

"Then go get her"

"Reid, Morgan, were all waiting in the cars come on", Hotch said annoyed

"Sorry Hotch"

We drove to the house of the missing victim. Morgan, Karina, and I were in his room, Morgan walked over to me and told me,

"Talk to her now, I'm going downstairs"

I nodded and slowly walked closer to Karina, she turned around and tried to walk out the door, but I stopped her.

"What"

"Karina, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to call you annoying, I just wanted to be alone and read my book"

"And I wanted to make sure my boyfriend was okay. You know that I had nightmares like this and after a while they get worse if you don't talk about them, that's why I fucking asked, but you wanted to be stubborn"