Ill make sure you are safe

just warning all of you that this is going to be pretty short compared to my other chapters but im still writing it and I hope you still like it so yeah ... enjoy

------------------

- Vic P.O.V. -

I watched kellin as he got into the back of the cop car .... he seemed so scared but I knew he could do it , hes done much more difficult things In the past so he can do this to . I watched the car as it drove away carrying my one true love with it . It kind of hurt watching him go away like that . Ive been scared about that the whole time that hell just leave me but .... but this is different .... ill get him back I will I know I will I have to . I need him in my life so yeah .... ill get him .

I can only imagine what they'll do to him in the hospital the thought actually scares me . I don't want to be hurt , ive seen him at his best and at his worst and id much rather prefer that hes at his best .

The week waiting for me to go help him escape was agonizing . I couldn't stand it being alone like that gets to you when you need somebody with you .... I even looked at my blade again .... I still had it yeah but I haven't used it in a while and I didn't this time either ... I promised kellin I wouldn't so I didn't . I just sat in silence waiting for him ... waiting so I could go get him actually . I had nothing to do all the week . the boredom was driving me crazy until that Saturday finally arrived .

The day I can go save him again .....