IT'S NOT OVER

OMG GUYSSSSS THIS STORY ISN'T OVER WHAAAAA . Yeah I was reading back through and I didn't answer a lot of things so I'm continuing the story . Be happy . So now here's the continuation .
---------------------------------

- Kellin P.O.V. -

Oh no .....they found me again . Shit . I shouldn't have been so obvious like seriously I should've known this would've happened again.  Me and vic have been happy for a few months now but there taking me away again . They cant but they would anyway . They don't care if I'm actually happy they just need a test dummy for all of there stuff . How would I break the news to ..

" KELLIN WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR DINNER "

Well speaking of him .... I need to tell him but . I'll have to explain . I don't want to explain it will all be so complicated .

I heard my phone Buzz . It was them it was now or never to tell Vic maybe he'll help me get away from them ... I can't leave him now . He saved my life .

I walked downstairs to my lovely sexican and sat at the table quietly . We had random discussions about random issues but I was quieter then normal . I believe he noticed to . This was going to be the hardest thing I've ever had to explain ...

V : What's up with you today . You seem kinda quiet . Is everything ok

K : No ..... it's not really ok babe

V : What's wrong sweetie you can tell me

K : the cops are after me again ....

V : cops ? Kellin what are you talking about

K : when I was a kid you already know that I saw stuff and hard things ands everyone thought I was crazy . I was in a mental hospital for a long time ..... they would put me in straight jackets and make me stand in a room full of mirrors looking into my eyes ... at the demons running around in there . It was terrible . They would use experimental drugs on me that would make me so sick I couldn't even stand but they would still make me do all these things . I was so scared in there I didn't know what to do . Everything was just a big circle of crazy I had never experienced before and I didn ....

V : it doesn't sound too bad to be honest kellin besides the sick part

K : so looking into the eye of the own demons that have been haunting you for years wouldn't scar you ..... mhm . Anyway like I was saying . I didn't know how to handle it ... so I snuck out . I escaped that awful place I couldn't be there anymore I just couldn't . The cops followed me for months trying to get me back but they never did find me . They found me now and there going to try to get me back

I started crying and he pulled me into his arms . I didn't want to go back to that awful place . I couldn't . It was so bad . I couldn't escape again . There's no way that I would be able to they'd be watching me because I got out before . Please don't make me go back I thought to myself . I just can't . It was so bad . I'll die or just go completely crazy if I have to go back . I can feel the needles still puncturing my veins . It stings so bad .....

V : your not going to have to go back there kellin .... not while I'm here anyway don't worry

K : but they'll take me they always will find me and capture me somehow

V : not while I'm here

K : but what if they do ....

V : then I'll help you escape ....

Me and vic came up with this plan of escape . It terrified me because I didn't think it would work.  I was just terrified I had to go back really .

The plan was that I had to be taken back .... whenever they found me I had to let them take me but just for a few days so they won't think I'm trying to escape again . On the third day I have to sneak out of my room to the living area and jump out the window..... oh a fear in heights will come in handy there . Vic would be down there waiting for me and would catch me . It's not that far of a fall . Only about 15 feet so he could catch me . This had to work . I can't stay there forever I just couldn't . I trusted Vic but .... I was scared .

After a few more minutes if hugging there was a knock on the door . I slowly and shakily got up and went to the door and looked through the peep hole . It was the cops . I started hyperventilating and freaking out . I couldn't do this there's no way in the world I could do this . Oh no oh no oh no . Vic shushed me and promised it would be ok . He had a way of calming me when I was freaking out  . I was still scared but I couldn't run away again . Vic kissed me then opened the door .

Please work ....

-------------------------------------
I hope you liked it and were all excited when I said I was starting this again . Yaayyy . Oh just saying I'm starting a Janxx either today or tomorrow so look out for that .

Yeah but anyway vote and follow please , I love you all , and Byeeer