Tragedy leads to heartbreak

- Kellin P.O.V. -

Im so glad me and vic finally made up . I was barley able to go a day without him . I keep feeling like something bad is going to happen but im not sure . Maybe im just losing my mind even more im not sure at the moment . 

Me and Vic had spent all day at my place cuddling and maybe making out ... the details arent impotant at the moment . He looked so perfect curled up into my side under all the blankets . Right now we were watching that disney move Ratitoulle and i really wanted spaghetti .

K : Hey vic .... want to go get some spaghetti .

V : duh is that even a real question

K : i shouldve known

I laughed as i got up and began to get ready . I still felt like something was off but i couldnt place my finger on what it was yet . I ignored it because i was determined to have a nice , romantic dinner with Vic for once .

We got to the resturautn and got our table almost immediatly . This place used to be really busy ... i wander what happened i dont know maybe theres another new resturant that opened up . Me and Vic were enjoying our meal when we heard what sounded like a gun shot . I looked over at Vic and we both started to get up but right as we were walking out the door .....

another gunshot was fired and it all went black .... more like red . I saw blood everywhere . It was covering the walls , covering me , covering everything . I fell to the ground and screamed . The ambulance lights fliickered in my dim vision not long after the gun was fired . They must have been waiting for it . I heard the sound of the tv going saying there was a murderer on the loose .....

The ride to the hospital seemed like it wwas going in slow motion. We couldnt get there fast enough . I could feel myself slipping away into a sate of eternal darkness . It hurt so much and all i saw was blood . My vision was blurred with the blood that was splattered .

As soon as we arrived to the hospital i wasnt even able to stand up . My legs had gone numb . My body had gone numb but .... where was Vic . I couldnt see him anymore . Wad he still here or did they take him away from me . The doctors tried to get me a room but i fought them. I wouldnt llet them take me . They couldnt help me , they would just give me drugs or something to calm me down .

I tore away from the doctors restraining me and bolted down the hallway of the hospital . The blood that covered my shoes are staining the white hospital floors .

I ran into a room catching my breath and i saw a person lating on the bed . The room ,like all hospitals , was covered in white but there was blood surrounding the bed and the place i was standing . i could still see the blood in my vision but it was starting to fade away so i could see a blurry image of reality .

I slowly walked over to the bed and saw a guy .... with a gunshot in his chest . With blood splattered everywhere on him . His cloths , his hair , his arms ..... that were littered with old scars and a few that looked to be a few days old .

My breathing quickened and the blood left my vision completely giving me a image of the man on the bed with the wound and the .... blood . The man was ...

Vic .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONT KILL ME PLEASE . i just had this idea dont kill me for writing it . I know its a little shorter then the other chapters but with this idea i couldnt really do anythign after it untl the next chapter . 

Please write in the comments if there should be death or no because im not sure what i want to do . Also if oyu havent already please check out my Phan " Love vs . Insanity " .

Yeah but for now enjoy the story , i love you all , and Byeee