Flowers For She-Ra

Start from the beginning

I grunt as I hit the floor.

Adora gasps,
"Y/N! Are you okay?"

"What the hell are you doing in here?"

"I'm sorry! I couldn't sleep in my room. I've never slept without any other people around before. And then I ran into the Queen, I think she doesn't like me." she explained.

"According to Glimmer her mom loves you."

"Yeah, sure. She loves She-Ra."

"She can be... a little intense. But, our weekly meeting with the Rebellion Generals is today and you're invited. She wouldn't have invited you if she didn't like you." I reassure her.

Meeting Room

Later, me, Adora, Glimmer, and Bow enter the meeting room. The walls are covered with paintings.

Adora gasps,
"Wow. Heh."

Adora touches the drawing of a figure on the wall.

"Come on. Meeting's about to start." Glimmer urges for us to sit down.

"Uh, the chairs are still empty." Adora says confused.

"Those are for the other Etherian Princesses, but... none of them have been active members since I was a kid. The Rebellion had a big defeat years ago, and most of the old Princesses gave up. Now all the kingdoms keep to themselves, and the new Princesses do the same." Glimmer calmly explained.

"Other than Spinnerella and Netossa. Hey, guys!" I wave at them.

Bow whispers,
"We're not really sure what they do."

"Who's we?" I ask.

Adora sits, and the others gasp.

"What? What? I don't understand." she says.

Angella stood next to her.

"This is not your chair."

"Sorry! First day. Won't happen again!" Glimmer teleports her next to my seat.

Adora whispers,
"What did I do?"

"You sat in the King's chair..." I explain.

"Oh... Oh. I'm sorry."

Glimmer teleports back to her seat.

"I've asked you here because I've received a distress call from Princess Perfuma. The Horde is laying siege to her kingdom. She's asking Bright Moon for assistance. General?"

The Bright Moon General starts talking,
"Perfuma's kingdom, Plumeria, is located near the front lines. The Horde has set up camp in their territory, cutting off their main supply route"

"Bright Moon will provide food and humanitarian aid." Queen Angella added.

"Ooh! I have a better idea. We can--"

"Fight the Horde?" the Queen asks.

"Glimmer, you propose this idea every meeting." I say.

"No! I was going to say, let's use aggressive fist-to-face sparkles."

"I said, no, Glimmer. Now sit down!" Angella orders her

Glimmer huffs, but sits down anyway.

"You should send me, Y/N, Glimmer, and Bow to lead the relief mission. You can send me as She-Ra. I'll make sure everyone gets there safely and protect Bow and Glimmer if the Horde attacks. I promise, I won't disappoint you."