| Chapter 125: She is What!? |

"Thank you"

You nodded to the three people who are in the meeting with you. They all smiled at you, saying Thank you as they gathered their things and walked out. You just finish another meeting.

To ignore the pain, you decided to occupy your days with work until you had to return to Hogwarts. To take your final year. To have a normal school year. To be a 7th year witch in Hogwarts. To learn what was still left to be learned.

The pain that you were burring deep in your chest was growing big each day that passes with you and Draco far from each others reach. A relationship full of love and happiness gone to the dust. How could you just let Narcissa tell you what to do? How could you listen to your mind and not your heart? 

Just when everything was beginning to be okay, Just when everything was going back to normal. Something just had to jump in to make you suffer like always. All you wanted was to be happy but the universe doesnt let you.

Click

"Miss Stark"

Looking to the door to see Sarah standing there while hugging her tablet.

"I have the perfect three. Like you had asked" She gave you a smile moving out of the way to show three people who looked like your age, standing there with smiles.

"I cant believe I am meeting 'The Y/n Potter'. Blimey, such an honor— Davina Lee, Muggleborn" The girl stepped forward extending her hand out.

"Hufflepuff?" You questioned.

"How'd you know?" The girl questioned. You shook hands with the girl who had red hair.

"A hunch" You winked at her making the girl smile wider, if that was even possible. You looked at Sarah giving her a nod as a signal that she could leave. Sarah smiled to you before making her way out the meeting room and closing the door.

"Miss Potter—"

"Y/n would do. If you would be working with me in Hogwarts. Formalities must drop, dont you think?" You looked at the other girl.

"But, Miss Potter-"

"Ravenclaw, I presume?" You asked

"Ah, yes. Cindy Cooper, Miss— I mean, Y/n. Half-Blood" The girl smiled as she shook hands with you firmly like a business woman would. Typical Ravenclaws. You let go hands with Cindy turning to look at the last. Who was a very handsome boy, he gave you the sweetest smile. He looked so much like Draco.

"Tom...Tom Felton"

He extended his hand out to you catching you off guard. You lifted your hand and held the other. The way he held your hand, it was in a soft and gentle manner. The two of you shook hands and you never took your eyes off his.

"Muggleborn"

"Hi" You said as you felt like you wanted to cry.

"Slytherin?" You questioned

"No, unfortunately not. I almost got sorted there but no. I'm a Gryffindork" He said in a joking manner. Trying to lift up your mood after seeing your eyes get glossy. You chuckled at this, smiling at the other.

"Funny, you look like Draco Malfoy but the hair is darker. You two could pull off as twins" Cindy snickered

"I hope that isnt a problem. Looking like your boyfriend" Tom said smiling gently.

"He isnt my boyfriend anymore" You smiled sadly

"What!?" Davina asked in shocked

"But you two are the power couple of Hogwarts! Everyone wants a relationship like what the two of you have!" Davina stated looking at you like you were being ridiculous. Cindy hushed the girl who then awkwardly smiled at you.