| Chapter 101: Wedding In A War |

Standing there while leaning on the tree. You were trying to catch your breath as your legs were slightly shaking at the thought of Draco cumming in you and you were not on birth control. As much as you would love to have a small family with Draco and have a baby, you are too young. You have so much more to accomplish in life before wanting to be a mother— before being ready for parenthood and raising a little you or a little Draco in your beautiful dream house. Being a mother isn't your only dream. Having a family isn't your only dream. You want to travel the world— you want to do come up with new theories, make new things and discover new things— you want to enhance your ability as a witch more— you want to be successful that's why you were put in Slytherin (along with your attitude)— you want to be on top of the world— you want to soar up to the sky.

There are so many things that you want to do in life before settling down. You want to enjoy life and retire not full of money— sure that to but you want to retire happy and satisfied with what you have become and what you have accomplished. If you settled down, laying low...It will be a time where you will give Draco his second yes, where you would be walking down that aisle in a beautiful dress as Draco stood at the end waiting for you, where both of you enjoy your time as a married couple before starting to think of having a small cute family...

You are not ready to be a mother. You know Draco isn't ready to become a father. Maybe if his sperm didn't reach your egg yet you could still do a tiny spell to prevent you from getting pregnant yet.

Closing your eyes, you leaned your head on the tree "Oh, Merlin..." You whispered to yourself.

"Y/N!"

You got startled as you took out your wand. You just hope that this spell that you read from one of the advance books in the library works. You chanted the spell over and over again in your mind before flicking your wand down to you. You felt a sensation wash over your body.

"Y/N!"

Fixing your frizzy hair, you walked out of the woods and walking to Ron who was standing in front of the door. Hands on his waist as he looked impatient.

Trying to act normal, you cleared your throat "Yes, Ronald?" You asked

"Finally, the Minister of Magic is here" He said which made you arch a brow. Ron grabbed your wrist, pulling you on the house. There stood the Minister of Magic.

"To what do we owe the pleasure, Minister?" You asked the man who stood there with a case in his hand.

"I think we both know the answer to that question, Miss Potter" He said in a husky voice as the four of you looked at each other. He gestured to the couch and the four of you settled down. Ron gave you a weird look.

"Did you go crawling in the woods or something?" Ron asked sniffing you

"Shut up" You hissed to him as Ron immediately lets go of the conversation. The Minister sat down in front of the four of you as he opened his case and settled down something on the table.

"And this is?" Harry asked confused.

The Minister then took out another thing and it was a paper. He lets it go as it flied up and started to unfold itself. The four of you directed your attention to it.

"Herein is set forth the last will and testament of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. First, to Ronald Bilius Weasley..." All of you looked at the Minister who unwrapped the bag "I leave my Deluminator, a device of my own making in the hope that, when things seem most dark...it will show him the light" The Minister took a device from there and gave it to Ron.

Ron look quite happy about this "Dumbledore left this for me?" Ron asked shocked.

"Yeah"

"Brilliant...What is it?" Ron looked at the Minister but the Minister seems baffled not knowing what to say. You weren't gonna judge since no one can know everything. Ron opened the thing then the lights from the light bulbs went to it. The Deluminator closed  then Ron opens it again as the light taken from the bulbs went back.