| Chapter 118: I love you 3000 |

"Will she be okay?" Molly asked as Yina was hurrying beside Draco who carried you up to the Hospital Wing. You were in critical condition that you couldn't apparate there. Everyone was following her in a hurry.

"Yes, she will be okay. My father has thought me many things and I was prepared for the same day that Miss Stark meets her fate" Yina explained smiling to Molly who was being a worry Mother. Everyone entered the Hospital Wing as you were placed down on the bed.

"Harry, I need you to ask the Artificial Intelligence if it could bring me the supplies I need to initiate this operation" Yina said as she placed her bag down and took out gloves before wearing it. Taking out scissors, she started to cut your clothes open. Harry grabbed the earpiece from your ear as he placed it on his

"Whoa.." Theodore said in shocked at how formed your breast were and your curve. This made Draco smack the boy.

"I'll gut your eyes out" Draco hissed as Theodore brought his hands up.

"You are met for each other...Why do you smack so hard?" Theodore groaned

"Is this necessary?" McGonagall asked not liking that Yina was practically stripping you naked.

"Yes, If I don't do the operation now. Miss Stark might die" Yina said as he took out a circle thing.

"What is that?" Arthur asked fascinated by the object. Yina stopped turning to look at everyone.

"I need space please. I cannot proceed with people practically stripping her naked with the eyes and you all asking me to much questions" Yina said as Hermione was about to protest.

"Yes, as you wish Miss Ho" Dumbledore said as he gestured for everyone to leave. Draco stood there

"You too. I get that your her boyfriend but this operation is confidential" Yina said going back to do her job. Draco sighed as he turned around leaving. Harry walked back in with a suit case as he place it down and all sorts of Stark Gadgets showed up.

"Please save her..." Harry looked at Yina

"I will" Yina said smiling at Harry before focusing back on you as she started to do her thing. Harry turned around and walked out of the hospital wing closing the door. He walked out to see everyone waiting.

"Will Mom be okay?" Andrew asked looking at Harry. Everyone looked at your twin brother who just saved the whole wizarding world from Voldemort. Harry stood there silent

"I don't know" Harry said covering his face.

Draco sat there while leaning on the wall. Narcissa and Lucius beside him worried for their sons emotional and mental wellbeing.

"How are you still alive, sir?" Harry puts his attention to Dumbledore who then showed the two silver bracelets that had snapped around his wrist before the killing curse was even fired to him.

"I've been talking aloud to myself and I find it extraordinary useful" Dumbledore explained to him smoothly. You saw one of the silver bracelets, flying up then going invisible before snapping to Dumbledore's risk. Dumbledore glance down smoothly to see you knowing the bracelets were your doing before looking back up to Draco.

"Y/n is a very smart girl. Takes after Mr. Stark" Dumbledore smiled to Harry

"Where is Y/n?" Everyone looked to see Snape

"Professor, your-"

"Alive, yes. Its Y/n's doing" Snape limped forward

"Where is my goddaughter?"

"Well if you haven't notice, Snivellus. We are in front of the hospital wing" Sirius said rolling his eyes as the other who just gave him the usual glare.