| Chapter 19: Like Father, Like Son |

You looked around as you all stand by the fireplace. Confusing you in a real big time. You saw Ginny looked at Harry. Then it clicked you on why she was acting like this. Smirking to yourself, you walked over to her. She notice your presence beside her making her eyes go wide.

"Hi, Ginny" You smiled softly at her

"Your going to Hogwarts right?" You asked trying to make conversation with her

"Ah— yes" Ginny answered smiling back at you, awkwardly. She must've known you caught her staring at your twin

"Don't worry. Its between you and me" You winked at her.

"So, you have a crush on Harry?" You whispered earning her eyes to widen

"What? No!" She denied quickly

"Sure" You said giving her the look and smirk of 'I'll believe you this one time'. Ginny exhaled watching her Mom who moved a pot. You looked raising a brow at this, confused.

"You first, Harry dear" Mrs. Weasley offers Harry a flowerpot. At the bottom is a layer of very soft dust. Harry frowns in confusion. Ron chimed in "But Harry and Y/n's never traveled by Floo powder before, Mum"

"Floo Powder?" You asked in confusion

"Oh, well, you go first, Ron. So that Harry and Y/n can see how it's done. Yes. In you go. That's it" Mrs. Weasley said as Ron walked forward and grabbing a hand full of the dust that was in the flowerpot. He walked to the fireplace, inside there as the stood still before saying out loud and clear—

"Diagon Alley!"

Ron had disappeared into nothing. Only smoke from the dust that he threw to the fireplace once he shouted Diagon Alley. You were amazed.

"You see? It's quite easy, dear. Don't be afraid. Come on. Come on. In you go. That's it. Mind your head. That's right. Now, take your Floo powder. That's it, very good. Now, don't forget to speak very, very clearly" Mrs. Weasley instructed as Harry looked at you who smiled

"See you at the other side" you smiled waving at him as he nodded walking to the fireplace standing there.

"D-diagonally!"

He disappeared.

"What did he say, dear?"

"Diagonally"

"I thought he did"

You faced palmed yourself as you were trying to hold in your laughter but it was too much. The only thing you could do was lessen the loudness of this.

"Y/n, your turn. Speak clear" Mrs. Weasley instructed. You calmed down as she smiled at you. You took a hand full of floo powder as you walked to the fireplace taking a deep breath.

"Diagon Alley!" You said loud and clear, throwing the powder to the ground as you close your eyes and you heard puff. Opening your eyes you were met by a familiar surrounding. Diagon Alley

Looking around, you were amazed that you were back after a year of coming here completely clueless to the wizarding world and what Hogwarts has to offer for your knowledge of it. You thought you knew everything but you didn't. There were many possibilities out in the world that were clearly impossible and you were learning each step of the way.

"Y/n!" You looked up and saw Hermione at Gringotts.

"Mione!" You yelled running to her as she run to you and the two of you hugged.

"Wanna meet my parents?" She asked smiling

"Yeah, sure. I need to pick up money anyway" You said smiling at her as the two of you walked your way to Gringotts catching up to what you did over the summer. Also explaining why she couldn't make it at the same time you and Harry got to the Weasley saying that the flight to London had delayed.