| Chapter 76: Christmas |

You were typing away down on your laptop. Trying to figure out what went wrong with your design from what your Dad showed you. You completely had eyebags right now. With the Training happening in the Room of Requirements. You and Draco not talking much with him busy with Inquisitorial Duties and You were busy with the DA. And Now you were here in the Potions Classroom, trying to figure out what went wrong with your project for Stark Industries.

Rubbing your temples, you grabbed the coffee you made and drank it to keep you awake for a few more hours.

The door slammed opened but you couldn't take your eyes of your laptops screen.

"Y/n? What are you doing up late?" Snape asked while dragging Harry.

"Work. I want this done as soon as possible. I still need to finish that load of assignment Umbitch gave me for being me" You rolled your eyes.

"Language!"

Looking up you saw Harry sweating like he just woke up from a nightmare.

"Harry, what's wrong?" You asked worriedly

"Mr. Weasley is in trouble" Harry said making you frown.

"How in trouble?"

"Voldemort attacked him. He is seriously injured" Snape said pushing Harry to sit down.

"What are you doing?" You asked closing your laptop walking up to them.

"It appears there is a connection between the dark lords mind and your own whether he is as yet aware of this connection is for the moment unclear. Pray he remains ignorant" Snape said. You were too tired to register any of that in your mind but when you heard Dark Lord, Pray and Ignorant. You clasped your hands together and began praying. Harry looked at you and despite him being a mess, he couldn't help but chuckle. Snape looked at you who was praying hard only earning a smack from him.

"Ow! Cant you see I'm praying?" You glared at Snape and continued to pray before doing the sign of the cross

"There like you said. I prayed that Voldemort remains ignorant like you said–"

Snape smacked your head again, harder.

"Ow...I think I'm gonna go back to bed" You said walking to where your things were hiding it then grabbing your wand and book. Walking up to Harry.

"Don't die, James" You pecked his cheek, ruffling his hair before to Snape

"Don't kill him, Uncle. I know he looks like our Dad and is a swine like our Dad but don't kill him" You said rubbing your head. Snape was gonna smack you again.

"I'm going okay! Blimey, Godfather" You rushed out immediately as the door closed.

*¡'¤~°•○●□•°~¤'¡*

You were in the workshop in the basement as you were doing another model of the blue iron suit of yours making it nanotechnology.

"Its snowing outside. What are you doing here?" Dad asked walking down from the stairs to see you working on the suit.

"Making a new version and doing improvements. Nanotech can get you anywhere" You chuckled looking at your Dad who looked at you of a smile saying how proud he is and how you were growing up too fast.

"Is there something wrong, Dad?" You asked him seeing his smile. He place his cup of coffee down walking up to you and hugging you.

"My princess is growing up so fast..." He whispered hugging you tight. You hugged back

"Aw, Dad. Don't say that. I will always be your princess and little girl" You smiled resting your chin on his chest, looking up to him. Dad looked down with a smile pecking your forehead.