| Chapter 13: A Weird Team |

You walked out of your dorm and walking down the stairs only to see Malfoy already there. You raised a brow surprised that he really did want to come.

"Here, I thought you would rat us out like last time" You announced your presence making him look at you.

"And get another detention in the forbidden forest. Yeah, no" He deadpans making you chuckle walking up to him. He raised a brow at you as your chuckle wasn't sarcastic or in a mocking way. It was a genuine laugh.

"I really like bickering with you, Malfoy but we best hurry" You said looking at him walking out the common room. He trailed behind you as you both walked out the Slytherin Dorm.

"Lumos" Malfoy said lifting his wand up and the tip of his wand had light. The both of you walked side by side through the halls of the castle, in silence.

"Why do you want to join?" You asked looking at him

"I don't know. Stop asking questions before we get caught" He hissed in a whisper manner wanting you to shut up

"Alright, no need to be grumpy about it" You said rolling your eyes. Soon the two of you reach the Gryffindor dorm but the painting opened to show Harry, Hermione and Ron.

"He seriously came?" Ron said not believing this earning a smack from Hermione

"Well, we better get going" Harry said

"Before Neville rats us off"

"We'll we even fit in this?" You asked staring at the cloak "We better" Harry said putting the cloak over the five of you. It was big but not big enough. So you all had to walk very close to each other.

"I'm beginning to regret this"

"Then why'd you even come"

"Shut up, Potter"

"No fighting. You'll get us caught" Hermione glared at the two of you who went silent but since all of you were walking to close to each other. It will begin to complicate things.

"Ow! You step on my foot!" You hushed whispered to Malfoy.

"Well, its not my fault that your foot was in my way" Malfoy spat in a hushed voice.

"Oh you two—" Before Hermione could finish her sentence a flame lights up. You lifted up your hand pointing to the lock

"Alohomora" You whispered and the lock opened. They walked in to see a three headed dog. It was your first time seeing this and it amazed you. Malfoy closed the door as Harry took off the cloak.

"Wait a minute...he's...." Ron paused "Sleeping"

"Snape's already been here. He's put a spell on the harp" Harry said

"Are you really even sure with this assumption of yours, Potter?" Malfoy asked

"I keep telling him not to assume things especially with people he isn't close with" You glared at Harry who shrugged at you. Malfoy rolled his eyes

"This is a stupid idea!" Malfoy said loudly

"Keep your voice down, Malfoy" Hermione said

"No one asked for your opinion, Mudblood" Malfoy spat

"And no one asked for yours. Shut it, Blondie" You hissed to him before Malfoy could come up with a snarky remark. Ron spoke up "Oh, its got horrible breath" you moved up closer examining it.

"Hey, Jarvis. You wouldn't mind and bring a small drone here" You said fascinated by the thing.

"Who are you bloody talking to, Potter—"