| Chapter 94: The Stark's |

Christmas wasn't particularly the best this year. There was a lot going on. Then Death Eaters just had to attack on Christmas Eve and destroy the burrow. Voldemort and His Followers are cruel, crueler then you ever imagined. Everyone was back in school in the comforts of Dumbledore's protection. Everyone thinks that Hogwarts is safe from the dangerous out in the wizarding world but they are wrong. No where is safe. No one is safe.

Walking in the great hall you were met by a few students who were studying. You saw the four first year sitting by the Gryffindor table. You smiled seeing they were very into what they were studying. You looked at the Slytherin table but saw no Draco which made you frown. You haven't seen the boy for 2 days now. Whenever you went to his dorm, Blaise and Theodore would be there telling you that he went out. It made you anxious but then he might be busy with his job...the job Voldemort assigned him to. You walked up to the Gryffindor table sitting beside Hermione.

"Hi, Mom" Andrew glance at you with a smile before looking back down to what he was doing.

"Oh, so your a Mom now?" Hermione asked chuckling.

"Seems like it" You shrugged, clicking your tongue. You heard a high pitch voice making you and Hermione look to see it was Ron and Lavender being lovey dovey with each other.

"Bad choice of girls" You whispered to Hermione sensing she was down but when she heard what you said. She gave a small smile.

"Oh, Mail" A Gryffindor chimed as everyone looked up. You saw Evie holding two things. The daily prophet then a envelope. She dropped it to you which you caught. Draco walked in. He looked around to see you sitting by the Gryffindor table. Someone bumped into him making him look at Harry who was eyeing him suspiciously. Draco cleared his throat walking up to you sitting down.

"Hey, where have you?" You asked curiously, raising a brow but you saw Harry walking up to you. You cupped Draco's cheeks, pulling him in to kiss his lips. Draco's hand went under your ear, on your jaw.

"I already have to deal with Ron snogging Lavender all day" Hermione said looking down to her book.

"Business.." Draco whispered between the kiss as he bites your lip. Harry scoffed and smacked the side of your head making you fall out of your sit. You almost hit the floor but Draco caught you.

"Ow..." You whispered then Draco sat you back up

"Your gonna pay for that" You said about to climb up the table to go to Harry who was ready to sprint off.

"IM GONNA KILL YOU! IM GONNA BEAT VOLDEMORT TO EAT! IM GONNA DO HIS FUCKING JOB!—" Harry runs off to the other side of the hall. Everyone flinch at Voldemort's name as they all fell silent.

"Y/n, calm down" Hermione tried to stop you.

"GET BACK HERE, HAROLD! I'LL FINISH YOU OFF BEFORE VOLDEMORT CAN!"

Harry was now running around with you on his tail. Everyone watch in amusement.

"NEXT TIME DONT SUCK EACH OTHERS FACE IN FRONT OF ME OR WHEN YOUR ALONE WITHOUT ME! DO YOU KNOW THE TRAUMA I HAVE—"

"YOUR FAULT FOR NOT KNOCKING, DIPSHIT! NOW GET BACK HERE!"

Ron was laughing hysterically along with Ginny. Hermione rolled her eyes with a smile. When a fight or argument involve you. It was the funniest. Draco watch you run around. You really always brought a smile to his face. You are the reason for his smiles. You are the reason he gets up every morning for. You are the reason he sleeps to just get with the day to see you when he wakes up. You are the reason he is staying strong. You are the reason why he is still fighting. You are the reason why he's heart beats.