| Chapter 59: The Two of Us |

You were at the Astronomy Tower wearing your Slytherin Winter Clothes. It was almost Christmas and snow would be falling soon and you still haven't figured out the clue of the egg. You heard from Harry that when he opened it, a piercing screech greeted all of the Gryffindor's. Luckily, you haven't opened yours. So your ears were fine for now until you really had to open it to find out about the second task.

"Your the reason
there are whiskeys
Everywhere inside this house" You sang softly as birds flew by chirping. You smiled bitterly to yourself, crossing your arms as you shivered after a cold wind blew.

"Your the reason
I go downtown
With my friends at night" You sang looking down to the floor, a tear falling thinking about Draco. You couldn't be weak right now. You needed to stay strong and put up the front that you always had to hide and to protect yourself but with Draco it just makes you so weak. Wanting to cry at night to make yourself fall to sleep.

Draco has an affect on you. A strong one that every time you think about him. Your heart stings.

"Y-your the reason
I brought champagne
Never even tried it once..." You sang but this time you sang it while stuttering as you were holding in a sob. You looked to the side, biting your lips. Wanting the pain to just stop.  You bite your lips to hard that it started to bleed. You could taste the metallic blood. Tears started to drop freely.

You could only hold up a front for so long. You never came across a situation like this. You were feeling weak and tired, wanting everything to freeze to let you rest and bring yourself back to your feet. You were falling apart and Draco wasn't there to pick you up like he said.

"Just be here..."

"I am here...I will always be here, Y/n" He whispered back. Hearing your name leave his lips made you smile softly. He pulled you back into a hug. You hugged back.

The two of you stayed sat and in each others arms. You cried silently on his chest

"I know you must be so embarrassed to be crying in front of me" Malfoy said while you just listened and continued to cry but you did try to stop it.

"But know that..."

"Its okays to be weak because I'll be here and I'll be strong for the two of us"

Sniffling before singing again
"Hoping I'd forget about you
When one drop hits my mouth
Baby, your the reason..." You stopped to take a deep breath

"I started drinking..." You said as a whisper, smiling bitterly looking far away. Letting the cold wind kiss your skin, drying up the fallen tears to your cheek. Closing your eyes as you thought back to the moment. Those 8 letter, 3 words escaped his lips.

"As a matter of fact..." He paused "...I am madly in love with you and I keep falling and I am to far down to save myself" He leaned his forehead against yours, closing his eyes.

"I love you, Y/n Potter"

"What a lie" You chuckled bitterly.

"What is?" You jumped turning around to the voice

"Merlin, you scared me, Cedric!" You said punching the Hufflepuff's chest. Cedric chuckled smiling down at you.

"So what's the lie?" Cedric asked curiously but he frowned seeing the dried stained tears on your cheek but he didn't say anything. You quickly tried to wipe it away. He saw how you didn't want him to see that you were crying.

"Its okay..." Cedric said holding your wrist as you looked up at him.

"Its okay to be cry. It doesn't mean you are weak, Y/n" Cedric smiled softly at you while staring at your beautiful eyes.