| Chapter 27: Polyjuice Potion |

"Where is Y/n?" Hermione asked as she poured the Polyjuice Potion into three cups that were in front of her. Leaving the fourth cup empty since you were not there.

"She said she couldn't stop researching" Harry explained as the three of them grabbed each of the glass that was filled with green liquid.

"I'm surprise, she isn't a Ravenclaw" Ron said

"Add the hairs" Hermione instructed as they all put in the hair. They put in the hairs as it sinks down to the liquid. They all clicked their glasses to each other before drinking it. They all stopped after the horrible taste started to come.

Ron made a face before saying "I think I'm gonna be sick" He dropped the glass and the remaining liquid scattering to the floor. Ron ran to one of the bathroom stalls.

"Me too" Hermione said dropping her glass as well and running to the stall next to where Ron is. Harry drop his glassed slowly walking forward to the sink making sure he doesn't step on glass.

He holds into the sink for support looking his reflection on the mirror and soon it started to change and now he was Goyle. Touching his face in amazement and shock at the transformation.

He turned around only to be met by Ron who was now Crabbe.

Ron walked forward to Harry who was Goyle.

"Harry?"

"Ron"

"Bloody hell" Ron said still surprised

"We still sound like ourselves. You need to sound more like Crabbe" Harry said making Ron clear his throat.

Ron tried again "Bloody Hell" and this time he sounded more like Crabbe

"Excellent" Harry smiled making Ron smile as well.

"But where is Hermione?" Ron asked confused, looking around the bathroom.

"I-I don't think I'm going. You go on without me!" Hermione said from the stall that she was in. An appearance that she didn't really like. A cat instead of a person.

"Hermione, you okay?" Harry asked worried for the girl.

"Just go! Your wasting time!"

Harry and Ron looked at each other. Harry sighed grabbing Ron.

"Come on!" Harry said with determination as they both run out of the bathroom while they were running. They fix their robes. They kept on running and running until they got to the dungeons. Harry pointed to a hallway.

"I think the Slytherin common room is this way. If i can remember it correctly" Harry said trying to remember the way when he walked you back to your common room.

"Okay" Ron said trusting Harry not hearing the hesitation in the others voice as they both walked to the direction that Harry had pointed. Then suddenly another figure appeared from the other side of the hallway earning Ron and Harry to stop.

"Excuse me" Percy said from the other side. Ron let out a loud sigh of nervousness after seeing his own brother. Percy walked forward to the two of them.

"What are you doing down here, Perc—" Harry nudged Ron who who was about to blow their cover. Ron clears his throat

"I mean, what are you doing down here?" Ron asked in the voice of Crabbe. Harry looked at a Percy who now stopped right in front of them.

"I happened to be a school prefect" Percy said glaring at Harry and Ron or more like Crabbe and Goyle. Percy raised a brow to show authority

"You on the other hand have no business wandering the corridors at this time of night. What's your names again?" Percy asked looking at the two. His gaze piercing to them.