| Chapter 39: 8 letters |

You just kept walking pushing through other students who were on your way. You were having a mental breakdown after what just happened in class. Not even realizing that Malfoy was pushing passed students to get to you, to stop you, to hug you, to calm you down and just to hold you close. You turned to an empty hallway.

Malfoy got through the last line of students as he saw you just speed walking. He run up to you grabbing your wrist making you turned to him.

"Let me go, Malfoy. I'm not in the mood for your insults" You wiggled out of his grip as you walked away. He grabbed your wrist again turning you to look at him.

"What is it, Malfoy—" He cuts you off by pulling you close that both of your lips touched, meeting each other. It was a long soft peck and he pulled away, leaning his forehead against yours. You let out a quiet sob.

"Was it bad...?" You whispered referring to the scene you caused back at the classroom

"Truth?" He asked pulling away. His hand cupping your cheek as his thumb caressed it gently. You nodded to this

"So bad" He said making you burst into a loud cry. His eyes widen as this.

"Hey, hey...listen to me. It doesn't matter what happened—" You cut him off

"Yes, it matters! No one can know I am his daughter, Malfoy. No one was supposed to know not until I was 18. The time I will take over the company. Muggle-born know who I am outside the wizarding world" You said as you were breathing heavily. Tears kept falling as you tried to wipe them off but it kept falling

"And it felt so real...I am so scared to disappoint him—"

"Shh..Shhh" Malfoy shushes you. His hand holding yours, intertwining your fingers together. He squeezed your hand giving you a soft smile.

"It wasn't real, okay? I am sure, he wont ever be disappointed in you. You're amazing, smart, beautiful, gorgeous, wonderful, sassy.. You are perfect" Malfoy whispered to you softly and sweetly as you just listened to him, trying to control your sobs.

"I don't think what you think about me will do anything, Malfoy" You smiled at him.

That's what he thinks about me?

"Its not just me. Its everyone in this whole damn school" Says Malfoy

"I know we aren't in the right track but don't let a stupid boggart make you feel terrible and scared. Whatever it says, it is nothing. You are enough. You are good enough. Don't let a boggart of your father say otherwise" He smiled squeezing your hand.

"Even in reality if people do bring you down. Just know, Y/n that for me, You are enough. You are good enough"

Your heart beated so fast as you stared into his grey eyes that held warmth instead of coldness. You squeezed your hold onto his hand.

"Remember what I told you back at King Cross?"

You nodded as he smiled, a smile that showed his pearl white teeth. A genuine soft smile.

"Its okays to be weak because I'll be here and I'll be strong for the two of us" You both said in unison.

"Good.." Malfoy whispered

"When you fall, I'll be right here to pick you back up"

"You too...I'll be there to pick you up when you fall" You said making him chuckle

"Glad were on the same page now, love" He smiled warmly at you, letting go of you hand to cup your cheek as you leaned to his touch. He wiped off the dried tears that stained your cheek. Your stomach got butterflies at the pet name that he called you.