| Chapter 84: Time to ourselves |

Slowly opening your eyes as you felt the golden rays blind you and the fucking alarm went off disturbing your wonderful sleep. You blasted your fist on it, shutting up the noisy clock. You closed your eyes to go back to sleep until the events of last night flashes through your eyes making you sit up but then regretted it as you felt sore down there. Laying back down in the arms of your boyfriend. You turned to look at him who already has his infamous smirk on and was half-asleep and half-awake.

"Someone was pretty wild last night" Draco teased

"Don't get me started on you. You were on beast mode" You said crossing your arms against your chest.

"Says the one kept begging me to go faster, harder and deeper" Draco said the smirk never wavering from his lips. You rolled your eyes playfully nothing to say to that since it was true. You leaned in, pecking his lips.

"Thank you for last night" You whispered. The back of Draco's hand, caressed your cheek then his pushed a strand of your hair behind your ear.

"Your looked beautiful under me—"

You slapped his chest and this made him laugh.

"Anytime, darling" Draco smiled.

"We should get showered and have breakfast. I feel sticky" You said smiling sheepishly at Draco who raised a brow as you pouted to him, giving him innocent eyes.

"Carry me to the bathtub, please?" You begged him.

"You can walk. I need sleep" Draco teased turning his back to you. You frowned, sitting up.

"You listen hear, Draco Lucius Malfoy! You destroy me last night and don't you dare say that I enjoyed it!! And I am sore at this very moment, you bloody—" Next thing you knew. You were off the bed and carried bridal style by Draco who smiled and laughed.

"Alright, my queen. No need to get mad. I was just teasing you" He rolled his eyes playfully. You glared at him as he smiles sheepishly bringing you in your bathroom. Placing you on the counter as he started to ready the bathtub.

Once it was ready, he help you stand as he got in and gestured for you to do so as well. You got in and sat in between his legs. Leaning to his back, you rested.

"I could get use to this.." Draco whispered leaving a trail of kisses from your jawline to your neck. You hummed at what he said.

"Hey, Friday. Did Dad and Harry get home?" You asked while Draco was busy giving you soft kisses.

"Boss and Harry never got home as they stayed at Stark Industries because they finish the project very late. They wont be returning until this evening for they have a busy schedule" Friday informed you.

"Seems like we have the house to ourselves" Draco pulled away, smirking but leaned to your ear.

"Ready for round 2, my love—" You slapped his chest.

"Ow" Draco pouted

"I'm too sore for a round 2 even if it is tempting" You bite on your lip to muffle your sentence but Draco heard it loud and clear as he let out a laugh.

"Am I that really good in bed?" Draco asked smugly grinning at you

"Oh, shut up" You said as blood crept up to your cheek. You were blushing by now. You rolled your eyes, ignoring his stare that was boring through your soul. You stood up, holding onto the wall for support as you walked to the shower leaving Draco in the tub

"Hey!" Draco whined as he followed after you, also getting in the shower. The water runned down both of your naked bodies. Draco held onto your waist while you leaned your head on his shoulder.