| Chapter 3: Diagon Alley |

You and Harry both listen to Hagrid who rumbled all about Hogwarts and your parents and different more things. You and Harry both asked questions which Hagrid answered.

The question and answer was cut off with a voice.

"Y/n, what's going on?" You stood up immediately.

"Oh, Dad! Your home early" You said

"Actually, Ms. Stark. Its 7 already" Jarvis said as you nodded. Your Dad crossed his arms, Hagrid stood up walking to your Dad who stared at him with a glare.

"Hagrid, Sir. You must be Tony Stark. Pleasure 'o meet you" Hagrid said holding his hand out but your Dad didn't shake it as he looked at you wanting an explanation.

"Remember when I went to your restricted files?" You asked him as he nodded glaring at Hagrid and Harry before looking you again.

"I received a letter from a school. A magic school and Hagrid will take me to get my things and this is Harry— My twin" You said before introducing Harry. Your Dad's eyes widen as he stared at you and Harry seeing the resemblance.

"I was meaning to ask you if I could go to Hogwarts?" You said fiddling with the hem of your hoodie as your Dad stared at you then Harry then on to Hagrid.

"What if its not safe?" He asked

"Hogwarts is a safe place, sir" Hagrid said for you and Harry.

"Will it make you happy?" Your Dad asked dropping his sassy serious façade. You nodded eagerly as he sighed, smiling at you softly "You can go" He nodded as you squealed in excitement hugging Harry who hugged you back laughing in joy knowing you can attend school with him and its a plus that you both can get to know each other.

You runned to your Dad hugging him as he hugged you back.

"I love you 3000" He whispered pecking your forehead

"I love you 3000" You recited

"We will be buying mine and Harry's stuff tomorrow" You informed him

"I'm coming with you. I don't trust this giant" He said glaring at Hagrid as you rolled your eyes at your Dad's statement nevertheless still hugged him.

*¡'¤~°•○●□•°~¤'¡*

"Hey, wake up. We will be leaving soon" You opened your eyes, groaning not caring about the world. Maybe it was a bad decision staying up and watching movies with Harry but it was worth it since you got to spend time with your long lost twin brother who you had no knowledge about since 3 days ago.

"Someone is very grumpy in the morning" Harry chuckled as you sat up with a pout on your lips.

"I just met you yesterday and it seems like I knew you since forever" Harry pointed out as you giggled "Twin Instincts" You said earning him to laugh

"Your not wrong on that"

"Because I'm always right"

Harry rolled his eyes playfully

"Good morning, Ms. Stark. Do get ready for it like Mr. Potter said" Jarvis said making Harry jump

"I'll never get used to that"

You laughed at him standing up and you were now fully awake. You saw him already in new pair of clothes.

"I seriously need to get you shopping one day. Hand me downs?" You asked examining his clothes

"Yeah, its our cousin Dudley's and our Uncle and Aunt wont but me clothes. So I used his and his oversized" Harry said as you frowned

"I'm sorry you had to go through that Harry" You said not liking what he has gone through over the years.