Chapter Twenty

WARNING: RATED M. End of chapter.

There's about to be a whole earthquake in this chapter. Please buckle up, keep yo damn hands and feet in the rollercoaster at all times.

This chapter literally make you gasp aloud, so be careful where you read it.

Enjoy babies 😈😘

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

May 5th, 2020
Milan, Lombardy
Mi View Restaurant

The restaurant we were eating at was to die for, Emily was introducing me to some of her family tonight and I was nervous to say the less. I gripped her hand tightly as we made our way towards the loud table at the back of the restaurant. Everyone was dressed in black, you could they were in the mafia business as well.

"AYYE! About time you show up!"

"My apologies, I had to wait on my lady to get ready" they let out whistles as they looked at me. I blushed and stepped closer to Emily.

"Aye, calm down. Everyone this is Jennifer, Jennifer this is "The Family". Whatever you need and I'm not there, they got you."

"I'm Enzo, Emily's older cousin." He grabbed my hand bringing it to his lips.

"You better watch yourself E" she pulled my chair out so I could sit down. The waiter came over and poured our glass of wine. I listened to everyone as they talked, going between Italian and English. Emily's hand was hot against my thigh as it rested. I tried to stay focus but I just wanted to go home and have sex.

"I heard the FBI is looking for ya" I sat up a little at the word FBI, that's the only thing I understood.

"Yeah, we came here to lay low."

"How do you know it's not her?" I felt everyone's eyes on me and my blood ran cold for some reason. Emily stared at me before looking away.

I spent the rest of the dinner kinda quiet. Things just felt off after that interaction even though I don't know what was said. After dinner was over we climbed into Emily's car and headed home.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

I made my way to our room when we arrived home. The hardest part about being here is that I can't talk to anyone from the team, they don't even know where I am. I was taking my jewelry off when Emily walked into the room.

"You would tell me if you were in the FBI, right?" I turned towards her.

"Yes, of course"

"Because if you're lying, I have no choice but to kill you." I swallow.

"I understand that" she smiles at me and goes into the closet.

"Excellent, as long as you understand. My parents will be in town tomorrow and would like for us to have brunch, is that okay?"

FUCK, okay. Let me just explain something really quick. I've met ambassador Prentiss before. Briefly, but we've met and I hope she doesn't recognize me.

"Yes, I would love to finally meet your parents." I slipped my dress off and went into the bathroom, getting the shower going. I jumped when I felt arms slide around me.

"Can I join you?" Emily asked kissing against my neck. I shivered when her hands slide up my stomach, grabbing my boobs.

"Of course." She stepped back and un clasped my bra, I let it slide off and hit the floor. She bent down behind me and grabbed the top of my thong sliding it down my legs. She kissed on my ass and then up my back. I got goosebumps all over my body. I squeezed my legs together, whimpering quietly.

"You taste so good.." she whispers into my ear.

"Please fuck me" I beg. I need to feel her inside me NOW. She grabs my arms turning me towards the sink. She pushes me forward then grabs my right leg, putting it up on the counter. She smacks my ass hard making me gasp out. "Please" I whine.

"You look so fucking delicious baby" she bends down and spreads my ass cheeks, licking from my pussy up to my asshole. "I love tasting you. Better than any dessert I've ever had." She kisses up my back.

"Please take my pussy, own it" I say when she reaches around and grabs my throat.

"Don't worry, I will" she breathes into my ear. We lock eyes in the mirror. She grabs her cock and places it against my hole, slowly sliding it. My mouth falls open as she slides in more, stretching me out for the first time in 7 days.

"Oh my god" I breathe out.

"You feel so good squeezing my cock. I love fucking you Jennifer.. Jareau" I freeze up. She squeezes my neck tighter. "You didn't think I knew did you? I know everything about you. Your little friend Will, he should've been more careful coming here." She pushes in deeper and as I much as I want to stop, I can't.

"Em-"

"I won't kill you, yet." She pulls out and turns me around. I stare at her with wide eyes. She steps back. "Get on your knees" I swallow thickly and get on my knees. I look up at her. My heart is beating so fast. She could kill me right now and no one would ever know.

"Now, we are going to play by my rules. You work for me now. You will no longer have access to your pervious life. You belong to me. Understood?"

"Yes"

"You look so beautiful on your knees. You're so worthless. Sleeping with the enemy, you love getting fucked by my cock don't you?"

"Yes" I breathe out. I watch her hand as it slides down her stomach. She wraps it around her cock, stroking it. It's already leaking pre-cum. I lick my lips watching her pleasure herself. Her head is thrown back as her hand moves faster.

"Come suck my cock" I crawl over to her and sit back on my knees, grabbing her cock. I lean forward sliding my mouth over her. She groans loudly. "Fuck, your mouth is so hot" I look up at her as I suck her cock, taking her deep in my throat. I couldn't leave if I wanted to, I'm addicted to her.

She grabs the back of my head, holding me down as she fucks my throat, I relax my throat and let her use me, like the worthless whore I am.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum" she grunts out. I reach up and tug at her balls. I can feel her cock pulsing in my mouth, ready to explode and choke me with her cum.

"I'm cumming!" She moans out. I jump a little when her cum shoots out her cock, filling my mouth. I greedily swallow all of it. She pulls back and leans down grabbing my face roughly.

"Welcome to my world"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

OH SHIT!!

SHE KNOWS, everyone just..

FREAK THE FUCK OUT 😩

I'm about to shake a whole lot of shit up now 😈 y'all stay tuned babes 😎