Chapter Nineteen

May 5th, 2020
Milan, Lombardy
Emily's Penthouse

We've been in Milan for a few days now. We've mostly been in hiding so to speak for a few days. We jumped on a plane as soon as we left my house after everything that happened. I was honestly scared that she had found out about me being an Agent. We've barley talked or did anything since we've been here. The investigation was pretty much over at this point. I watched the American news on my laptop when Emily went to a meeting. The FBI was investigating the fire. They weren't releasing anything about Will or I. They told the public that it was an arson attack hence to why the FBI is investigating.

I was down in the kitchen eating a thing of yogurt when Emily walked in with Marco. They both had bags with them. Emily handed hers to Marco.

"I'll meet you in the office later" she said in Italian. I hate when she does that because I didn't know a damn thing she was saying. Marco nodded at me before leaving the kitchen. Emily went to the fridge and grabbed a beer. I stared down at my bowl, playing with my yogurt. I wasn't very hungry anymore.

"Emi-" She held her hand up. I swallowed hard when I see the gun tucked into her waist band.

"Jennifer.. I- Look, we can't go back to the states. I've already contacted your job and told them you wouldn't be returning. The FBI is after me and they're probably after you too now. We are staying here in Milan until things have settled down back in the states then maybe we can return."

"Why would the FBI be after us? We haven't done anything." She sighs and runs a hand through her hair.

"Okay, I was in the states to obviously grow my net-worth and business. But, things happened. We took over a lot of businesses and we've murdered a lot of people who didn't do as they were told. We are a very powerful family Jennifer and I don't know if you understand that. I'm untouchable here, whatever I say goes. Nobody can come here and make me do anything."

"So, what does that mean for me?" She smiles and walks over to me.

"That means you can do whatever you want too. You're a part of me and whatever you say goes as well. Marco and I are going over some things then you and I will sit down and discuss some stuff okay?"

"Okay.." she places a kiss to my head before heading in the direction Marco went. I grabbed my bowl and took it over to the sink, washing it out. I didn't know what to do here. I mean I could go shopping but that's kind of boring when you're alone.

I decided to go to the movie room and watch Sex In The City, the movie. I grabbed some snacks and wine and made my way to the room. It was a very luxurious movie room. I grabbed the remote and sat down on the giant sofa and started the movie up. I fell asleep half way through the movie.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

I feel something against my face a few hours later then warmth beside me. I crack my eyes open and see Emily sitting beside me.

"Hi baby"

"Hi" I rasp out. I stretch a little. "What time is it?" She checks her watch.

"6:30pm. You spelt for a good 3 hours my love. Are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah, just tired is all. Why are you dressed up?"

"Well, I wanted to take you out to dinner. You haven't left the house since we arrived. I got you some clothes on the bed in our room. Go get ready and take your time my love. Come find me once you're done." She presses a kiss against my lips before getting up, walking away.

I get up and make my way upstairs to our bedroom. This is probably favorite room in the house. It fits us honestly. It was the 70's but modern. I walked over to the bed and saw a green dress with some heels and accessories. I went into the bathroom to shower and get myself made up. I wanted to look good for her. According to the dress that was laid out, we are going to a very upscale restaurant.

After I'm done in the bathroom with my hair and makeup, I go back into the bedroom and slip the dress on with the heels. I look at myself in the mirror making sure I look okay. I got my clutched packed and made my way downstairs to find Emily. I hear her voice coming from the living. I make my way down the hall to her.

"Uh, ma. I'll call you back." She hangs the phone up as she stares at me. I blush under her stare. She walks slowly over to me, her eyes running up my figure. She looks so sexy in her tuxedo, she has recently got an undercut and she was so sexy, I couldn't wait to feel her inside me again. It's been too long.

"You look absolutely delicious Jennifer.." she breathes as she gets closer to me. I feel heat spread through my body as we stand there. She lifts a hand up and sticks finger out rubbing it down between my breast. I bite my lip to keep from whimpering out.

"T-thank you, you look pretty delicious too" she smiles at me and I go weak in the knees. I don't even want to leave the house now.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, let's go" I follow her down to HER parking garage where her car collection is. It's filled with different name brands of foreign cars. Most of them blacked out with red interior. She settles on the blacked out Aston Martin. She opens my door and I climbed inside, taking in the black interior on this car. It's so her, so sleek and sexy. She climbs in and starts the car up, heading out towards the restaurant.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

MILAN, I wanna be in Milan with Emily 😩 Jennifer is a lucky ass bitch oh my god.

Some stuff is about to go down though 😈👀 I'm about to shake the room, so stay tuned babes. Enjoy this chapter for now 😘