ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

❀❀❀❀❀
"That movie was so f-cking scary!" Yasuhiro seemed to have lost every single color of his face, still absolutely terrified. "I mean, come on, I knew the jump scares would he coming, but I still got scared! Movies like this should be illegal! Next time, let's watch comedy!"

(Y/n) couldn't help but let out a loud laughter. "Aww, come on! It wasn't even that scary! The jump scares were extremely obvious, too." Shaking his head, the brown haired male huffed, crossing his arms. "What do you mean? They weren't obvious at all! They were so sudden!"

"But you literally just said that you knew they were coming!" She exclaimed, taking a sip from her (f/d). "Yeah, I did! But I didn't mean it like that! I meant that I knew that there were going to be jump scares. But I didn't know when or anything like that!"

Alright, let's not watch more horror movies then. I don't want you to have a stroke." The (h/c) haired female said, chuckling as she ran her hand through her hair. "I thought it was a good movie though, besides the really obvious jump scares."

"They weren't obvious! Stop saying that!" Huffing, the Ultimate Clairvoyance turned away from his crush. Though he appeared angry to (y/n), he was actually just hiding his smile, holding back a laugh, too. "I won't, it's true! They were the most obvious things I've ever seen! Obviously obvious!" She teased him.

"If you say 'obvious' one more time..." "Then what? Hm?" Poking his side, the female laughed before gently grabbing his hand, making him think she finally dropped the subject. "Did I already tell you how extremely obvious these jump scares were? Not even a toddler would've gotten scared, haha!"

(Y/n) began to laugh again, nearly driving her friend and little crush crazy. "You little...!" Holding back the urge of chasing her out of the cinema, he instead just squeezed her hand, gently running his thumb over the soft surface. "You know what? No, I won't let you tease me about it."

"Aww, why not? It was so much fun!" Pouting playfully, her eyes met his. "Because I should be the one teasing you, you know? After all, you kissed me while we were watching the movie!" Her cheeks immediately grew a dark red. "Don't say it like that!"

"Say it like what? You kissed me." Waving her hands around in front of her face, she shook her head. "It was only your cheek! I didn't actually kiss you!" Faking a small frown, he looked away. "Oh, so you wouldn't want anyone to think that we're a couple...? That's a shame..."

Looking around them, she saw that the cinema wasn't too crowded. 'If he rejects me now, not too many people will see!' Without thinking more about it, she reached up, taking his face into her hands. "Are you sure that I don't want that?" Slowly, Yasuhiro nodded at her.

"Then watch this." Leaning up while pulling him down, their lips soon met. At first, they both weren't too sure what to do; they had never kissed anyone before. Not like this. When the embarrassment and surprise melted away, it developed into a gentle, sweet and tender kiss, a little bit awkward, too.

'Is she/he really kissing me right now?' They both thought at the same time while some guy whistled in the background. 'This must be a dream...! Or maybe it's a vision of the future...?' The brown haired male soon grabbed her waist, pulling her against him.
❀❀❀❀❀