ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

❀❀❀❀❀
It really was too good to be true. (Y/n) had the best luck possible after she had met up with her slightly weird friend. It just started with some small things, like finding small amounts of money on the streets or receiving free samples of usually expensive products, and so on.

But then, the (h/c) haired female decided to really test her luck. For quite some time now, she had been looking for a boyfriend and even had met some really nice people. Thanks to her week full of bad luck though, the men seemed to lose interest in her.

Pulling out her phone, she decided to try something new: Dating Apps. (Y/n) knew that this would be risky. Maybe she would only meet some weird strangers that meant bad harm. But since Yasuhiro said that only good things would happen from now on, she could give it a try. 

Some hours passed, and she finally got a match, though the person didn't a have a profile picture, so she only saw a small figure in front of a blue screen. "I don't know if this is such a good idea... They could be a huge catfish..."

She knew that this really wasn't a good idea, but maybe the person was just shy. After all, Yasuhiro told her she would be lucky. Wouldn't it be the greatest luck if she would find her perfect lover in that person? Before she could finish thinking about her worries, a message popped up on her screen.

»Hey there! Your profile picture's really cute! Is that really you? If so, I'm glad that we matched!« Her face became slightly red, though she also grew a little bit angry. 'It sounds like his only requirement in a girl are her looks! What an idiot. I should ignore him.'

Her finger was about to swipe the message away, but something inside of her told her not to. 'What if I'm just overreacting? Maybe he just wanted to be nice, even if that compliment was kind of backhanded." With a small sigh, she began to type, trying to not be angry anymore.

»Oh, thank you! And yes, that's me in the picture. I took it a few weeks ago though.« His next message wasn't making her calm down at all. If anything, it just made her anger worsen. »Wow, are you trying to catfish me? Don't take it personally, haha!«

'Come on, (y/n), you can't be angry because of a small suspicion. He's just being careful, which he has every right to, since there are so many creeps in the internet, especially in dating apps. Just try to get to know him, he will probably be your perfect boyfriend!'

And even though the (h/c) haired female tried her best to have a friendly chat with her match, she couldn't get herself to like him. All of his compliments were insults at the same time, putting her down and making her feel bad. »But anyways, what do you do in your freetime?«

»Rejecting a--holes like y-« The female sighed again and deleted the words before beginning to type a serious answer. »I like to meet up with one of best friends and support his small business.« That definitely seemed so spark his interest. »A small business? That definitely sounds interesting! What does it specialise in? Marketing?«

She bit her nails. If she told him what Yasuhiro did for a living, he would laugh at her and probably call her crazy before blocking her. »I can't talk about it on the phone, since it's something really serious. It's kind of a secret.« »How about a date then?«
❀❀❀❀❀