ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

❀❀❀❀❀
"So you aren't even mad anymore that we missed our movie? You were looking forward to it, weren't you?" Her eyes focused on his as soon as they got out of the hippie van. "No, I'm just happy you aren't rejecting me! Well, not yet!" He laughed at that.

"I can't say for sure if I'm going to accept your feelings. Well, not yet!" She mimicked him, earning another laugh from him. "I'm just gonna hope a miracle happens on our date then!" For a few seconds, Yasuhiro looked to the side, hiding his face from her.

'Our date... Date... I still can't believe that she sees this as a date! And I can't describe how happy I'm feeling right now... My heart's beating so fast and I feel like there are butterflies in my stomach... Heh, a typical quote from something like a romance story...'

The brown haired male took a deep breath. He couldn't let (y/n) see how nervous he was. 'Though she probably noticed already...' Swallowing down his nervousness, he looked at her hand. 'Should I take her hand? Or would that be too pushy? Am I overthinking things? Oh my god...'

Before he could make a decision, the (h/c) haired female took the first step, gently grabbing his hand, smiling at him. "Is everything alright? Are you not feeling well?" He quickly shook his head. "No! I mean, yes! I mean I'm not not feeling well! Does that make sense...?"

"So you're feeling okay?" Slowly nodding, he rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment. "Yeah... That's what I meant... Thanks for the... Thanks for the help..." (Y/n) couldn't help but laugh at how nervous he was. 'So much about swallowing down my nervousness. Thanks to whoever is controlling my actions...'

"Anyways, let's choose another movie before you fall asleep right here and now." His face grew a dark red. 'That didn't help my embarrassment at all!' "Alright... What about... This one?" He blindly pointed at one of the giant posters. "It looks... Interesting?" "You want to watch a horror movie?"

Yasuhiro felt the color leaving his face. 'Did she just say horror movie?!' "Hm...?" That was everything he could respond with. "It looks terrifying... Let's watch that!" Smiling, she went to the cashier, paying for two tickets. "Do you want some snacks? They've got so many tasty things!"

Deciding to use the moment to his advantage, the Ultimate Clairvoyance rushed to her side, handing her some money. "Here you go, I will pay for the tickets! And the snacks too, if you want some?" It was more of a question as he looked down at her, waiting for an answer.

"Sure! I will get... (F/s) (Favorite Snack)!" Nodding, he paid for two of that. "I will try that one too, it looks really good." Seemingly calmed down, they entered the already dark room, just in time when the first ad began to play. "Yay, we've got tickets for the last row!"

At first, they just munched on their snacks. But when the first jump scare appeared, the brown haired male nearly spilled his snacks all over the floor, practically jumping up at the ceiling. "W-Woah, that was kinda scary...!" He whispered, earning a giggle.

"I didn't really find it that scary... Will this help to calm you down...?" He didn't know what she meant, until he felt a soft pair of lips on his cheek. 'Did she just give me a kiss...?!' Too flustered to say anything, he didn't see how red (y/n)'s face was either.
❀❀❀❀❀