ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

❀❀❀❀❀
(Y/n) instinctively held onto Yasuhiro's arm, more than just relieved that he had come to her rescue. She didn't know if she would've been able to throw a punch at him herself. Probably not. She didn't like getting into conflicts, only if it was necessary.

'Then again, it would've been necessary to get him off of me. He was clearly harassing me. I wouldn't be surprised if he was planning on kidnapping me. Why do some people have to be like this? Creeps...' Her thoughts were racing in her mind as she began to calm down.

"You a--hole... How dare you?" The man growled, standing up as he dusted himself off. "I shoved you off of her. Can't you see how uncomfortable she is around you?" The Ultimate Clairvoyance still wasn't pleased with the male's attitude, but didn't make a comment on it.

"She's just being shy. She will grow to like it eventually. I know girls like her." He seemed to be calming down too, though began to throw verbal punches at her. "They're nice as long as you give them what they want." Yasuhiro grew confused. 'What is he even talking about now?'

While the horrible guy went on a rant of how all women were just gold diggers and toys, (y/n) felt herself getting pulled back, his rambling becoming more and more quiet. Luckily, he was too focused on his little tantrum, so he didn't notice it at all.

'Wow. I should report him in the dating app, at least. What if someone else falls for his backhanded compliments and sudden switches in attitude?' Pulling out her phone, she did just that, providing pictures of their chats as evidence for harassment. 'I don't think that's enough though...'

Just when he finished ranting, he noticed how far away they already were, too slow to react as they quickly got into the hippie van. "Gosh, let's get outta here..." Yasuhiro mumbled, starting the vehicle as he drove off, still bothered by the encounter. "The movie probably started already..." He added.

Even though it wasn't her fault, the (h/c) haired female still felt bad. After all, the brown haired man next to her seemed really enthusiastic about their date. What if this encounter ruined the whole day for him? She wouldn't want that to be her fault. Never in her life.

"Umm... Yasuhiro...?" She hesitantly spoke up, catching his attention. "What is it...?" He mumbled back, his eyes focused on the street. "I'm sorry... I probably ruined our date, didn't I...?" Surprisingly, his eyes lit up. "Did you just call it a date?" Excitement practically dripped from his voice. "Yes, I did...?"

"H-ll no, you definitely didn't ruin it, even if it would've been a meeting of friends! It's not your fault that a--hole decided to make your life a little bit worse. And may I say: I'm so proud right now since you're seeing this as a date!"

Her cheeks grew red at that. He really cheered up just because of that little word? 'It almost seems like he has a crush on me. He probably does, doesn't he? After all, he asked me out on a date first, before saying we could go as friends too.'

"Yasuhiro? You made it really obvious that you have a crush on me." She said, watching his face heat up. "So what? I don't want to hide my crush on you. I would feel like I'm lying to you, you know?" Smiling, she leaned back. 'My heart's beating so fast...'
❀❀❀❀❀