ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

❀❀❀❀❀
"Don't you think you should take a small break?" Sighing, the (h/c) haired woman sat down next to her boyfriend, shaking her head. He, once again, couldn't stop staring into his crystal ball. "I don't need a break, I need results! It's so frustrating! Why am I not seeing anything?!"

"What do you want to find out, either way? You've been doing this for quite some time now, I'm starting get really curious." (Y/n) admitted, slowly inching closer to him, kissing his cheek. To her surprise, he didn't react at all. Not even blushing like he would usually do.

"I'm sorry, but I can't tell you. It's kind of... Embarrassing..." That made her raise an eyebrow. "It's embarrassing? Are you looking at other women? That's the only embarrassing thing I could imagine you would do with that crystal ball!" His face seemed to scrunch up into a frown.

"I would never even dare to look at another woman...! Why should I...? I already have the most beautiful girlfriend in the whole world..." His words made her face flush a light red. "Aww... Thank you..." She gave him a small hug from the side, burying her face in his shoulder.

After a few moments of silence, the (h/c) haired female began to run a hand through her boyfriend's brown hair. It was surprisingly soft, despite its spiky appearance. "Ahhh... That feels so nice... Am I in heaven...?" He joked, earning a small laugh from her.

"Nope, sadly, it's just me and my hands, no cute angels." He immediately turned around, pulling her into a tight, warm embrace. "That's even better...! My favorite person is with me right now...? I didn't even know...!" His sarcasm made her laugh once more. "I know, right? It's so unbelievable that I'm here!"

Leaning his forehead against hers, he couldn't help but smile a little. "You know... You always make things better for me... No matter how stressed or angry I might be... You always calm me down... Thanks for being with me, (y/n)..." His words made her feel like tearing up. Happy tears.

"H-Hey, you're making me blush..." She ended up stuttering out, closing her eyes for a small moment. "Haha, sorry, but it's the truth...! You truly are the best girlfriend ever...! My perfect significant other... I still can't believe how extremely lucky I am to have you with me..."

Slowly, her hands reached up, cupping his face gently as she pressed a soft kiss onto his lips. "I'm even more lucky to have you, trust me... I will try my best to continuously be a good girlfriend for you, no matter what might happen to or between us..."

Yasuhiro couldn't believe she actually just said that. Was this some sort of dream? If so, he never wanted to wake up again. In a world where he could be with the love of his life... 'I'm... The luckiest man alive... How did it end up like this...? It's a miracle...'

"By the way..." He spoke up, catching his girlfriend's attention. "What is it...?" Both of them were whispering at this point, not wanting to destroy the romantic and emotional atmosphere by raising their voices. "I... Just..." He hesitated, looking to the side, thinking about his words for a few seconds.

"Yasuhiro...?" "Do you believe in destiny, too...?" Slowly, she nodded her head, looking up at him. "I definitely do... Why are you asking me this...?" The Ultimate Clairvoyance gently took (y/n)'s hands, kissing them for a few seconds. "Because I think we were destined to be together..."
❀❀❀❀❀