ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ

❀❀❀❀❀
'It would be a dream coming true if she would dress like this just for me...' The Ultimate Clairvoyance didn't even notice that his crush tried to get his attention. "Yasuhiro, are you going to start driving anytime soon, or...?" 'Oh, and her voice... It's like from an angel...'

He suddenly snapped out of his daydreaming when she flicked his forehead. "Seriously, are you already asleep or something like that?" His cheeks immediately began to heat up from embarassment. 'Oh no, please don't tell me I was daydreaming... Please tell me that this is a nightmare... But then again, it hurt when she flicked my forehead...'

"S-Sorry, I just... I... I was thinking... I will drive you home now!" The brown haired male blurted out, suddenly beginning to drive away from the fancy restaurant. He just couldn't help but feel angry. After all, her future seemed so bright and full of luck!

"What did you mean back then on the phone, by the way? That he will stay longer? Don't tell me that a--hole ditched you for some drinks there!" Laughing, the (h/c) haired female shook her head. "No, it wasn't like that at all. He forgot his wallet, so I-"

"He forgot his wallet when he was the one who invited you to such an expensive restaurant?!" Playfully glaring at him for interrupting her, she continued. "So I paid for my half of the bill. Then, he tried to insult me and blame me for everything, but-" "BLAME YOU FOR HIS SH-T?!"

"Yasuhiro, please calm down." "NO! HOW DARE HE INSULT AN ANGEL LIKE YOU?!" Her face turned red at that compliment. "Th-Thank you... But I wanted to say that I embarassed him in front of everyone in the restaurant, telling him to go wash some dishes since he couldn't pay for his half of the bill."

Yasuhiro thought for a moment, imagining the man washing dishes as he burst into loud laughter. "That's hilarious! I would've paid to see his face after you said that to him. But even though everything seems to be fine now, I'm still sorry for getting your hopes up."

Shaking her head, she let out a quiet sigh. "It's okay, really. I think I actually will have great luck soon, just not now and not with that man. And if I have to wait too long, I will just ask you out on a date!" (Y/n) joked, not thinking much of it.

"Sure, I would lo- I mean, that was a great joke, haha!" He awkwardly laughed, avoiding to look at her, putting all of his concentration and attention onto the road in front of him. "Aww, were you going to accept my offer? That's really cute, hehe."

He felt like his head was going to explode from how hot his cheeks were getting. Was it really that obvious that he was nervous? He really was trying his best to act normal and cool in front of his crush! 'Relax, I will just drive her home and act like the best friend ever...!'

"Oh, by the way... I don't think I'll need you to read into my future next week." That caught him off guard. What did she just say? The weekly visits that she paid him always cheered him up and made him feel all fuzy inside. She couldn't do that him!

"What? Why not? Are you still upset about me predicting it wrong the last time?" "No, that's not it. I just want to take a little break from it, don't worry." Gathering all his confidence, he stopped the car in front of her home, looking at her. "Then let me invite you to the movies next week."
❀❀❀❀❀